Oticon Spirit Zest/Vigo DAI shoes?

purplishspacerock

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy direct audio input shoes or FM shoes for the Oticon spirit zest p / Vigo HAs? It's not the Connect version. I don't want to pay $45 in shipping from the UK to the USA.

Curious why you would buy those as they are on the NHS and I don't think you can get them programmed here.

They were sent to me by a friend of a friend who refurbishes them, so they weren't really purchased. The DAI/FM shoes on the other hand, I can buy online, but I don't really wanna pay over $40 in shipping.

Sent from my SM-G920P using AllDeaf App mobile app

They were sent to me by a friend of a friend who refurbishes them, so they weren't really purchased. The DAI/FM shoes on the other hand, I can buy online, but I don't really wanna pay over $40 in shipping.

Sent from my SM-G920P using AllDeaf App mobile app

Yes, but what is the point of buying something you can't get programmed, that won't work?

they're already programmed for me? they work perfectly and sound great to me, compared to my last pair.
they are yes but when you get the FM or DAI shoes you still need to program the hearing aids to turn on that function. By default that particular setting is usually OFF.

That's from personal experience through several sets of hearing aids (all Oticons) in the last 8-9 years.

Back