Oticon Hit Pros

C-NICE

Reaction score
Just got the Oticon Hit Pros this last Wednesday and love them, I was just wondering if there are anyone else out there who uses them? I understand they are relatively new, but like I said the have been excellent so far.

What's the fitting range of those HAs and can they give more gain/amplification than my current Phonak Naida HAs? I tried to download the pdf files but it gives an error saying those files are damaged and can't be repaired. What's your unaided and aided audiogram?

Just got the Oticon Hit Pros this last Wednesday and love them, I was just wondering if there are anyone else out there who uses them? I understand they are relatively new, but like I said the have been excellent so far.

I don't have them but I am so glad you like them. I always am looking out for someone that may have mine too because I love them so much I wonder if anyone else feels the way I do. Congrats!

I have Oticon hearing aids too. :) I think they're called Atlas P? They're digital. I am pretty sure they are called Atlas P... I posted a pic of them in this forum somewhere before.

All degrees of hearing loss.

not to be rude, but I don't think that's possible. :hmm: one hearing aid can't be suitable for ALL degrees of hearing losses.
I'm asking if the Hit Pros are more for moderate/severe losses or profound ones?

Last edited:
Accross the spectrum

My loss goe from mild to profound in both ear and so far they have been a big improvement over my old analogs.

My loss goe from mild to profound in both ear and so far they have been a big improvement over my old analogs.

wow that is quite a range of hearing loss. Digital is a HUGE jump from analogs! when i went from my old analog Oticons (i forget the model #) to the Oticon Digifocus II SP it was amaaaazing!!
Sadly though, Oticon has not made anything new for Severe & Profound losses :( - hence my Q on what hearing loss levels the Hit Pros are for. Glad to hear they work well for u!
What I am wondering though is - are they suitable for someone with JUST a profound loss?

I am currently looking into the Phonak Naida 9s. I do wish Oticon made a Digifocus successor! Oticon - are u reading this??? :D

cool.

mine's Sumo DM.

same, and it turning right up, getting the max out of it..... but luckily my tinnitus is coming down.......slowly......and too scared to have CI, yesturday i saw an elderly guy with one, (knew his name as i was told who he was),half of his face isn't right! - that scares me, as i have heard of paralysis of the face as one of its horror stories, i have seen it first hand- its nasty, i suppose thought he got it at such a late stage of life so maybe the risk was high? i dont know but im guessing that....still id i can have sumo dm for the next 5years and if ear get back to behaving then i just do that......

same, and it turning right up, getting the max out of it..... but luckily my tinnitus is coming down.......slowly......and too scared to have CI, yesturday i saw an elderly guy with one, (knew his name as i was told who he was),half of his face isn't right! - that scares me, as i have heard of paralysis of the face as one of its horror stories, i have seen it first hand- its nasty, i suppose thought he got it at such a late stage of life so maybe the risk was high? i dont know but im guessing that....still id i can have sumo dm for the next 5years and if ear get back to behaving then i just do that......

oh really. ha i like it better than before. i usually set it at 2 until the battery is dying then i turn it up. I wish that CI would be a simple surgery not too complicated. =/

Yes, max gains on the HA will help people hear better, more. I understand your CI fear. I read a CI blog of someone who experienced nerve damage and one side of her face is numb and she lost some ability to taste certain foods. In 5 years or less, I will just get stem cells to improve my hearing, way safer.

In 5 years or less, I will just get stem cells to improve my hearing, way safer.

5 ??? :shock: i don't think we are that close to stem cells being that advanced... unless i am waaaayyyy behind on whats been happening in the science/technology world?! :hmm:

Back