Oticon hearing aids

sirena rossa

Reaction score
Who here wears Oticon Digifocus II hearing aids?

I used to wear them pre-CI back in 2004. Is there a specific question you have about them that I can answer?

I used to wear them pre-CI back in 2004. Is there a specific question you have about them that I can answer?

nah not really a specific question. more so just wondering who wore them (i wear them) and what they think of them.
I recently tried Naidas and while i do like them, there were also things i did not like about them. They no longer make the Digifocus model and so i need ot start finding another kind should these fail. they are a bit old. and nothing lasts forever.

My baby wears Oticon Gaia. They are so great. They look hammered (from a 18 month old-5 years) but we have never needed to take them in for repair once.

I am wear hearing aids of Oticon and I do not like it cuz it annoying me the sound arent right for me :( .. Last year just bought new hearing aids and went fine till near before one year got screw up dunno why the sound went on and off back and forth make me mad went to audiology to adjust many times so isnt my type of Oticon so next year in the fall 2009 will change different hearing aids will not get Oticon EVER! again no more. so I might get Phonak or Untrion hearing aids that is all.

My baby wears Oticon Gaia. They are so great. They look hammered (from a 18 month old-5 years) but we have never needed to take them in for repair once.

In addition to the Oticon DigiFocus II, I used to have a pair of Oticon 380P analog HAs that worked perfectly for 15 years. Not once did they ever need a single repair.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same about my experiences with the Oticon DigiFocus II. I constantly had problems with the microphone cutting in and out and had to send the HAs in for repair 3 times during the first year I used them. I also wasn't pleased with their sound quality -- very weak and distorted, but to be fair, that may just have been due to the fact that I was accustomed to wearing analog HAs (Oticon 380Ps) for many years.

I have had no problems yet with Oticon HA yet. I feel I'm rough on them and no problemos/ repairs. I will knock on some wood now- I don't want to jinx myself.

Back