Oticon dynamo vs oticon opn bte pp13

THall703

Reaction score
Hey guys, trying to decide which is better? Any opinions? I told my Audi to order both so I can decide which ones I want.

Hey guys, trying to decide which is better? Any opinions? I told my Audi to order both so I can decide which ones I want.

I don't know much about both but isn't the OPN the only one that connects to an iPhone, the Dynamo doesn't? I would go with the OPN even tho the 13PP is new.

Don't order anything. Get a loaner on them and see which you like best. Free. Then decide.

Don't order anything. Get a loaner on them and see which you like best. Free. Then decide.
I'm going to trial both pair prior to making a decision. I'm using a not for profit audi. Reg private own clinics want to charge close to 3600 for each set of aids. The non profit audi is charging 2300 for each aid.

I have the oticon opn, I love them! I had the oticon acto (disliked them so much). The sound from the opn is amazing (to me).

Just got the Oticon Dynamo! Going to trial them out for 2 weeks and then try the Oticon Opn BTE.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_35b.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_35b.jpeg
    560.9 KB · Views: 4
Just got the Oticon Dynamo! Going to trial them out for 2 weeks and then try the Oticon Opn BTE.
those are nice! (I was looking at both hearing aids in case if I want to upgrade either next year or wait til I'm 24)

anyhow, hope either hearing aid works for you!!!

Back