Oticon Chili

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who has them? How good are they!! :)

101_0560.jpg

This is my hearing aid. Oticon Zest C SP/Chili

good question. whatdidyousay and Jenny B has the Chillis

I was told I was getting an Oticon Chile HA but I got Oticon Safari instead! I had to send my HA back as as making a clicking when I wearing it. I was not touching my HA and it just made the sound. And I was not able to wear the ear mold in my right ear as it was too painful with my TMJ! So I had to get a new ear mold made for my right ear and hope I can wear it! I been wearing my old HA and that just dies on me when my daughter and granddaughter was visiting me today! I could not hear anything! So I have no HA right now!
GRRR! I hope I can borrow one from my audiologist until I get back my new HA! I can't use the phone!

I was told I was getting an Oticon Chile HA but I got Oticon Safari instead! I had to send my HA back as as making a clicking when I wearing it. I was not touching my HA and it just made the sound. And I was not able to wear the ear mold in my right ear as it was too painful with my TMJ! So I had to get a new ear mold made for my right ear and hope I can wear it! I been wearing my old HA and that just dies on me when my daughter and granddaughter was visiting me today! I could not hear anything! So I have no HA right now!
GRRR! I hope I can borrow one from my audiologist until I get back my new HA! I can't use the phone!

that's great! plus what Safari model do you have BTW?

Do people find that they dig into you behind your ears? they are more "box" like than the naidas and I find that they edges leave indents behind my ears, no matter what length my tubing is!

Do people find that they dig into you behind your ears? they are more "box" like than the naidas and I find that they edges leave indents behind my ears, no matter what length my tubing is!

I have a dent in my left ear! I am not able to wear a HA in my right ear very long.

Thought I'd like to try a Chilli, quite like the idea of a small sized SP aid in a cool colour. Though judging by what you guys are saying, think I'll stick with Siemens.

They probably don't have any Chilli/Zests at my NHS clinic anyway, they seem obsessed by Siemens!

Back