Opinion vs Fact

PowerON

Reaction score
I become more annoying thry the decide with opinion and fact. First, I wasn't aware of opinion which was new to me. The more I learn and I thought it's okay. Then yet, I start to feel it getting annoying because I prefer the fact than opinion because it tell base on the decide, not what actual see.

What I post is the fact from my feel.

Imagine, if opinion is good to you. Why not it apply to the bank teller when you want to withdraw $200 out of $2,000 in your check account. And the teller said "In my opinion, you don't have money in your account. Next!"

Dealing only with facts is, in my opinion, a sign of a rigid personality....

:P

Bott, what is the link for your avatar. i enjoy seeing your avatar being changeable all the time. :P

i not got anything on top bar to put them in like favorites

Opinion; Cats may be able to learn how to sign "whatever" if someone taught them.

Fact; It's known that cats aren't able to master ASL as we type here.

then how do you get them from fb to elsewher

Apologies to PowerOn for hijacking your thread.

Caz, I right click on a picture to save it to my pictures on my computer, and give it a title I can remember...

Then I can go to tinypic.com and upload it there, copy the image url and paste it here to the little box four from the right in the place on user cp where it says, "edit avatar."

Or when using "user cp" "edit avatar" Alldeaf has a little box to click to upload from my computer, then just find the picture and click "open."

Life is to complicated to be able to understand completely. Therefore we look at what we do know (the facts) and speculate about the rest (opinion). This speculation is based on life experiences, education and so on so peoples opinions will differ.

good-human-good-human-loldog.jpg

Im cool is a fact, if you dont think so, that's an opinion lol

who really cares about ur opinion?....it's the finger that counts!....hardeee-har-har-har!

Actually fact is really a statement that is agreed upon by many. For example it would be a fact for us that today is April 2, 2013 but in China and other cultures that use a different calendar system that would be wrong.

now...how about epistemology and ontology? (this is what i have to read now for research...

Jiro is crazy member - that's opinion.

Jiro is male - that's fact.

Back