Opening Day

Lots of new faces on the Mariners this year. So far 2 and 1. Can't wait to catch a game at Safeco. :D

Yankees lost one game so far. They are winning right now. 13-6 Bottom 6th.

Go Giant's Home opener tomorrow against the Dodger's.

^Giants vs Dodgers is quite the rivalry. The Dodgers used to be my team when I was a kid. Mariners weren't around yet. :D

Need to look up when and where to watch baseball on tv here...

I bleed Cubbie Blue! Cubs are off to a good start with a 2 game sweep of the Angels.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Cappy, post: 2469873, member: 56549"]I bleed Cubbie Blue! Cubs are off to a good start with a 2 game sweep of the Angels.[/QUOTE]

I am in a mixed Cardinals / Cubs area east of St. Louis in Illinois. We are actually a lot closer to St. Louis than Chicago. I mainly follow the Cardinals but when they are not involved root for the Cubs. So . . . would that be red with a bit of blue but not quite enough to make purple?

So . . . would that be red with a bit of blue but not quite enough to make purple?
Purple! LMAO. I have always envied the Cards winning everything, even tho I hate 'em. :D

Purple! LMAO. I have always envied the Cards winning everything, even tho I hate 'em. :D

I double checked it with Google and that is was several entries say you get when you mix red and blue paint for example. I just thought it was a kinda fun idea!

Centralia is a real mix of rabid fans for either and then those like myself that are a bit in between depending on who is playing what other team.

I am telling my age again (almost) but both of these were New York teams when I was growing up.
When I rooted for them they had players named Garvey, Cey, Yeager and one Dusty Baker. :D

^Well they beat the Yankees today so they're 5 and 6 now. Baltimore is off to a hot start as is Cappy's team. :D

Back