ONSTAR is watching on you? ha...

Probe my private.... no way but my old van doesn't have an OBDII port :giggle:

No problem

gm-12pin-to-obd1-obd2-connector-01.jpg

China wholesale Auto Diagnostic Scanner, Auto Key Tool, Car Power Inverter

I still think you are mexico because you own old Chevy Astro.

No problem

gm-12pin-to-obd1-obd2-connector-01.jpg

China wholesale Auto Diagnostic Scanner, Auto Key Tool, Car Power Inverter

I still think you are mexico because you own old Chevy Astro.

About 2 years ago, I caught an OBDII to OBDII cable adapter under the dash of a 2003 Honda CRV and rejected it from a smog inspection, but I was told that the customer stated her car was fixed by a dealer. I was guessing the tech leave it after reprogrammed or flash the PCM. I should take it off and keep it but she picked up her car and return to the dealer.

Stop pick on me. I'm not full Mexican, just 50% of my Mexican blood.....

About 2 years ago, I caught an OBDII to OBDII cable adapter under the dash of a 2003 Honda CRV and rejected it from a smog inspection, but I was told that the customer stated her car was fixed by a dealer. I was guessing the tech leave it after reprogrammed or flash the PCM. I should take it off and keep it but she picked up her car and return to the dealer.

Stop pick on me. I'm not full Mexican, just 50% of my Mexican blood.....

(gasp) I never knew about that. You don't looks like Mexican to me. My apologies.

(gasp) I never knew about that. You don't looks like Mexican to me. My apologies.

Nah, I'm American born. Thanks to my parent..... I like a newer Astro. Why? The OBDII scan tool can pinpoint the driveability problems and can read misfire counters or O2 sensors to aid me to diagnose the performance problems. I stuck with my POS Astro....

Back