Only enough for me...

That's incredibly sad. In times of poverty, we did without to make sure our children had enough.

"Only enough for me " ? :pissed: You mean no one notice the poor kids being staved to death ?? And why is her bond so low only $500 ??

Damn my blood is boiling now !

A while back, I read an article that comes to mind from time to time... I have not managed to come to any real conclusion as for yet... It was about the need to end child services... I have tried to remind the link and will go through my emails to see if I can find it there... But it mentioned that it is better for childern to remain in abusive homes rather then being taken away... When reading about how child services breaks families apart for letting childern play outside, or because a child got out of the house and drowned in the lake behind the house (friend lost kids over this ling story), or taking kids because a parent happens to smoke weed... I tend to agree more with it... But then stories like this pop up... But even here it was not child services that protected these kids from a selfish and gluttonous "mother"...

I can't believe the only $500 bond. That's ridiculous. I hope her kids find safety in other homes, and get to EAT !

"Only enough for me " ? :pissed: You mean no one notice the poor kids being staved to death ?? And why is her bond so low only $500 ??

Damn my blood is boiling now !

I think, ekhmm, there is no fear of her running away.... ;)

Fuzzy

Seriously? Hard to believe that happened? What is wrong with people....:( Poor kids they deserve so much better than that.

its everywhere, I worked around crap like this, but because I was bound by my work regulations and privacy acts... I couldnt report it, nor any of the co workers... but it did get through to proper authorities and taken care of through counselors.

If I was ever short on food, my kids ate first and I scraped by on what was left..Some just dont need to be parents.

I think, ekhmm, there is no fear of her running away.... ;)

Fuzzy

That is not what I meant , I don't think she has the right to out of jail she belong in jail for the rest of her life ! Where do these people come from ?? ? I wonder if she had so many kids so she could get more food stamps to stuff her fat face !

Sadly, she will probably continue to have more children. She needs a harsher punishment.

Sadly, she will probably continue to have more children. She needs a harsher punishment.

If she is getting more food stamps for each baby she has she shouldn't be allowed to get any more food stamps . And if she does have any more babies they should taken from her at birth ! This story is so sicken to me ! If I didn't have enough food in the house , my child would eat first and I would fill up on water . I fed my baby first then I ate my meal .

Back