Online Project

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
I get bored online really easily so I need to project to do online, was thinking a blog of some sort or make a forum or something else. Ideas please??

If your thinking of a blog you could do blogs on music,art,writing,or books. What are your interests. Let me know and I can help you come up with ideas. I kinda get bored online too. But I have a lot of homework and outside stuff that i do. but when on the computer i get bored pretty fast.

Hi there, apologies for posting this here but for some reason I can't send messages :S and I hope you don't mind but I would love to get to know you a bit more. I recently joined in the hope of getting to know more hoh/deaf people so I could explore and understand the differences in lifestyles seeing as I'm afraid I'm slightly ignorant on the topic! seeing as you're roughly my age and you weren't born deaf I was wondering if you wouldn't mind discussing some of your experiences with me? I'm guessing either skypechat or email would be ok? I would really appreciate it :)
my email is email removed

Note: Just been told about the minimum number of posts for the private messaging, my bad!

We have removed your email for safety of scamming and spamming. If you wish to put it back up you are more than welcome to.
Moderator naisho

Last edited by a moderator:
Back