OneVP from ZVRS

astrotrek

Reaction score
I saw OneVP on Zvrs.com and it's new. anyone use OneVP? Is it a good?

No, I have no idea, but I already have Roku. I don't need to add extra device to my tv stand. I prefer VP on my computer.

I saw it at Deaf Nation Expo at Kissimmee, Florida. It looked much better than my nTouch device on my 4K TV.

I just read a little on it. It looks like they have an app as well if you have a box that supports a camera. I'd hope that more and more of these services work on cell phones now in addition to phone or TV box.
It'd be nice to know if they use H265 encoding or not. That allows high quality video like H.264, but at nearly half the bandwidth. You'd still need both sides to support this to really benefit for VP-VP calls, but could make translators look more clear than if you have an older system from several years ago. H265 is a few years old, but not sure how it's been adopted due to it being newer, licensing fees, hw/software requirements.

I saw OneVP on Zvrs.com and it's new. anyone use OneVP? Is it a good?
Yes,you can get A NVP 2 through sorenson,that is a separate tv to where you can talk on your VP and watch tv at the same time.Im not sure if Z VRS offers that or not.

No, I have no idea, but I already have Roku. I don't need to add extra device to my tv stand. I prefer VP on my computer.
If you have sorenson,then you can contact your state trainer,and let them know that you want NVP2 thats a separate tv.you can talk to a friend and watch a tv show at the same time.its really nice to have.I have one,and I love it.

If you have sorenson,then you can contact your state trainer,and let them know that you want NVP2 thats a separate tv.you can talk to a friend and watch a tv show at the same time.its really nice to have.I have one,and I love it.

Huh? I do not want to talk to anyone on VP while I watch a tv show. I consider it a distraction and rude. I already have NVP for TV and NVP for my computer.

Last edited:
Back