One question

DoVip

The Master Poker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everybody, what are other healthy foods people should eat? I am just curious. :hmm:

tumblr_mcbqtpG9kO1rg2rf7o1_500.gif

toenails

other people's toenails

Are you serious? I mean other than the obvious? Are you looking for like the healthiest foods, super foods that pack the most vitamins for their punch?

I'd say spinach, broccoli, almonds and avocados top the list, avocados because they have loads of vitamins and are a nutrient booster (help you body absord nutrients) and they're a great source of "good" fat, same with almonds and almonds have vitamin E, not many foods have it. oh and tomatoes.

And.......there's always google.......

Everybody, what are other healthy foods people should eat? I am just curious. :hmm:

Fitness legend Jack Lalanne had a favorite rule of thumb for folks that would ask that question: "If man makes it, don't eat it."

Laura

I agree with Laura ... If it didn't swim, walk, fly or grow at one point, you shouldn't eat it. Eat things that aren't highly processed. Also, use common sense. Don't eat out everyday, eat lots of fruits and veggies, drink plenty of water, limit pop/soda and juice, eat whole grains and wheat. If all else fails, Google "super foods".

Fitness legend Jack Lalanne had a favorite rule of thumb for folks that would ask that question: "If man makes it, don't eat it."

Laura

:bowlol: One of the best things I've heard all day! This is very true.

you need to see me, i'll STUFF YOU with healthiest foods and BULK UP your muscles up!

Back