One of key to eat will live long...

tumblr_inline_mhbjg3LM2b1qz4rgp.gif

Did you understand the processed food? I suggest you re-read whole this thread again. It's already explained again and again.

Processed food: Such sugars are generally labeled as sugar, corn syrup, glucose, cane juice, brown sugar, sucrose, fructose, and powdered sugar.

Whole foods do not have any unnecessary added sugars and salt.

Stahp it just stahp it!!!

Sugar and salt are not fat. Whether or not a meat is processed or not if it's not lean, if it's loaded with fat, the fat is still bad for you. That's why they trim the fat off steaks, take the skin off chicken, whole or processed it does not matter. I am like seriously floored by you. You are the only person I have ever encountered that thinks saturated fat is good for you. Seriously it doesnt matter if it's a "whole food" saturated fat is saturated fat, and guess what, it will make you fat. Your body does not need saturated fat. It needs fats yes, but unsaturated and omega, because your body cannot make them. Didn't I already explain this??

If you eat too much glucose, that 's sugar, and carbs are broken down into glucose, and you don't use the energy from the glucose, your body has no way to store that other than as fat, that's why there's so many calories in saturated fat. Extra protein can be stored in your muscles, not so with glucose, same with any animal, it's stored as saturated fat. So if you eat the saturated fat from another animal, you're just eating their stored energy, when you already have your own. Saturated fat does not do anything for your body that it can't do for itself.

Back