One for the resident cat ladies ...

funny-pictures-lounging-cat-guy-plays-videogames.jpg

i got chiefe of police coming tomorrow and i going to sit her on couch my cat sleeps on.i cant wait see her/his pristine uniform covered with white and ginger cat hairs and there loooooooooooots of them..my cats me hidden weapon

Ok, so no wine. No beer. No chocolate (which is deadly to cats and dogs.)

So .... what can I have? Snowcone?

1-cat-is-eating-ice-cream.jpg

if it poss get book called ' a street cat named bob'.by james bowen..it about young man who lives on the rough streets homeless in london and how this cat turned his life around...he on youtube but dont know how do link...i garantee if feeling down this book make you happy

To go with the new fingernails:

pantyhose-with-cats-funny.jpg

cutie. my hub ordered a long sock for me last night. I told him to get it. I will see if those socks are comfortable then i ll run with it. No no comfortable then i ll wear them somehow on sunday only. :giggle:

A0V4_1_20121017_73555169.jpg

OMG just had cat on local news he had asbo order put on him...in people asbo mean thing on ankle and not allowed out of your area,not sure how implement it in cat...cat one of these fancy new breeds,he badly injured big dog swimming over a pond to get dog..no postman go near him...kick arse cat with attitude who loves swimming

Back