Once Upon A Time

You're never to old to get excited about a hot body.....:laugh2:

Laura

Yes, I agree. I definitely appreciate beautiful things. It would be great if more people led a healthy lifestyle. Look at the actors and actresses on Once Upon a Time, they all keep in great shape. Granted, they get paid for it, but it's not rocket science anybody could do it.

Yes, I agree. I definitely appreciate beautiful things. It would be great if more people led a healthy lifestyle. Look at the actors and actresses on Once Upon a Time, they all keep in great shape. Granted, they get paid for it, but it's not rocket science anybody could do it.

The actress that plays Regina though could seriously use a meal. I worry about her and I really believe she's either anorexic or bulimic. It's not normal or desirable to be a size zero....especially a Puerto Rican/Sicilian girl like her....weight is your friend in the right measure.

Laura

The actress that plays Regina though could seriously use a meal. I worry about her and I really believe she's either anorexic or bulimic. It's not normal or desirable to be a size zero....especially a Puerto Rican/Sicilian girl like her....weight is your friend in the right measure.

Laura

I highly doubt it. She's most likely doing PX90 or Insanity, not anorexic. She probably eats very healthy(five meals) and works out regularly. I grew up in an Italian family so I know it is all about food, but ironically, the foods new immigrants ate(early 1900s) were healthier than what is on the market today.

To be fair, there is a lot of better food in the last few years because America is more health conscious. However, you can be sure, the food companies are doing all they can to keep cost low with artificial crap.

Regina is highly tuned and quite beautiful. Sadly, dark haired women are always cast as villains.

With the exception of Snow White, of course.. ;)

Awesome new episode!

I really don't know who is hotter Rachel Shelley or Emilie De Ravin, but since Ravin is a nice girl I'll go with her.

Why does it not surprise me that Hook plays the, "other" man and women love him? Tsk Tsk Tsk.....

Gotta hand it to the writers of Lost.. Round of McCutcheon on me!!!

I loved it too...I like how they balance out the show with the characters. I'm very interested to see where this relationship will go with Gold and Belle. I suspect it'll end in heart break for him....but we'll have to wait and see.....

Laura

Laura

My daughter (Irish, not Italian) is tall & slim. Not sure if she's still a size 0 though. She inherited her thinness from me and I inherited it from my mom. High metabolism most likely. Unfortunately, middle age and post-menapause added on weight to my mom & I.

My daughter (Irish, not Italian) is tall & slim. Not sure if she's still a size 0 though. She inherited her thinness from me and I inherited it from my mom. High metabolism most likely. Unfortunately, middle age and post-menapause added on weight to my mom & I.

I doubt there are many inherited thinness in Hollywood though. They all look like they could use a meal.

Laura

I doubt there are many inherited thinness in Hollywood though. They all look like they could use a meal.

Laura

I agree. I think it is more because of diet and exercise than purely genetics. Although, genetics are an incredible advantage, which I do not dispute, a person must really work at fitness.

I think anyone can reach their full potential given enough time and effort.

Okay just finally saw the new episode. It was great, I am intrigued by Hook and looking for to more of his story and hope that we will see Neverland.

Does anyone have an opinion of the very first episode of this season of whom the man is? I'm wondering if it was Bae or possibly Hook?

I was worried there for a moment that Belle and Rumple were going to be through right when they got back together. I believe there will still be tons more rifts between the two before this season is over.

What did everyone think of Rumple's wife?

lost interest somewhat in season 1 but it's really picked up for season 2. been watching weekly since..
very creative and since I just finished watching Stargate SG-U it's great seeing robert carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin

lost interest somewhat in season 1 but it's really picked up for season 2. been watching weekly since..
very creative and since I just finished watching Stargate SG-U it's great seeing robert carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin

I really like Robert Carlyle as an actor.

Wow....I thought season 1 simply rocked....:D I remember the actress that played Rump's wife from other films and shows. She's from England herself and I'm a bit disappointed that killed her off so fast - she would have made a nice addition. Interesting that he killed her in the way Regina killed off the sheriff in season 1.....I'm looking forward to Sunday.

Laura

Wow....I thought season 1 simply rocked....:D I remember the actress that played Rump's wife from other films and shows. She's from England herself and I'm a bit disappointed that killed her off so fast - she would have made a nice addition. Interesting that he killed her in the way Regina killed off the sheriff in season 1.....I'm looking forward to Sunday.

Laura

I thought season 1 rocked as well! I have to say it's one of the best season's out of any show I have ever watched. I loved it!! We actually nicknamed our daughter snow, due to her extremely fair/porcelain complexion (she got that from me) and her beautiful dark hair (she got them from her dad).

I never thought about it until you pointed it out Larua, but you are right it is interesting about the way Rump's wife was killed. Even though they killed her off so fast, doesn't mean she won't be in other episodes, since they switch back and forth on the timeline.

I did find it a bit tragic about Regina and her lost love. I felt for her that, that was extremely hard for her to do. I'm wondering if she will take his advice and love again, or if this is going to make her evil again. I do think there is going to be a major showdown at some point between Regina and Cora. I think they will go head to head, mostly likely due to Henry. Just speculating.

I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. I live for Sunday's these days...lol

Well if this last episode didn't get super interesting. Emma's back story what great but tragic and now we know who the guy was from the very first episode this season. Right when August met with Henry's dad (whose name is escaping me for the moment) I realize it was August that had sent the postcard.

Such a good episode and I love the fact that they had Jorge Garcia as the giant. Does anyone else find it "curious" they both Hurley (who was always my fav) and Claire (my second fav...her and Charlie) from Lost on Once Upon A Time? I know its made by the same people but I love it. Now I am waiting for Kate or someone else to show up...lol

I enjoyed learning about the beanstalk and what "really" happened...and Jack. Guess he didn't make it down with the golden goose after all. LOL

I want to know what do you think of both Henry's and Aurora's dream? right now it seems they have this connection but does anyone think this dream will come to fruition?

PS - At first my husband and I want thinking that maybe the Henry's father might have been Bae; and wouldn't it have made for a nice twist if Henry was Rumples grandson????

PS - At first my husband and I want thinking that maybe the Henry's father might have been Bae; and wouldn't it have made for a nice twist if Henry was Rumples grandson????

That would be quite a twist but I'm hoping it's actually August. He was the one that showed Emma she had magic...so it seems like a pretty good bet. Guess we'll have to wait and see on that one....:D

Laura

I didn't have subtitles on the last episode so I'm going to hold off comment, but reply to Justagirl's other statements regarding actors from Lost. If you have the Lost DVD(not sure what season), there is an extra were Micheal Emerson takes the viewers backstage to introduce them to the writers. I was amazed at how many people wrote lost and I realized it is a really big company. I work in publishing so I can understand it. All the actors (I believe) still work for this company, ABC so it is not a surprise to me that they have roles in this show. I hope to see more of them as guests.

I'd like to not see this show going with lost actors, although the actress that played Regina had guest starred on Lost for two episodes....

I'd like to see more of Rachel Shelley (Rump's wife) and other actors from England for that matter, why not have Dame Diana Rigg make an appearance or Joan Plowright? Perhaps Jeanne Moreau even? They give the snow a nice feel.....I'm looking forward to the next episode. :)

Laura

Speaking as someone that loves wolves...tonight rocked....:rockon: But...I have a feeling that Regina is spot on - Mr. Gold's "gift" to Henry, does indeed come with strings but the catch remains to be seen.

Laura

Speaking as someone that loves wolves...tonight rocked....:rockon: But...I have a feeling that Regina is spot on - Mr. Gold's "gift" to Henry, does indeed come with strings but the catch remains to be seen.

Laura

I agree with this. Just sayin...

Well, it starts up again tonight....can't wait....:D

Laura

Back