Old girl, looking to learn new tricks :)

zoe1972

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to all deaf. I am hearing and trying to learn sign language. I have been fortunate to meet 1 person who will help me learn, but I need lots of help. I think I must frustrate him a lot. I would love to meet him and surprise him with a smooth flowing conversation. JUST 1 TIME If anyone is willing to help out a very new learner let me know. I am also open to actually making friends as well.

Now details about me :)
40 year old mom, works too much. I have always wanted to learn sign language and become involved in the deaf community. I can remember being 10 years old and riding a bus across state. I saw a couple signing and was in love with it ever since. It was so beautiful and expressive, everything I am not. I have other interest such as crocheting (amateur), reading, water colors and sleeping between jobs and kid events.

I look forward to chatting with everyone (well not everyone, but some people male or female) I do have skype, so I am willing to connect video web cam. Though I must warn you my hands are all over the place except in front of the camera.

Look forward to meeting and chatting :)

Hi,
I am new to all deaf. I am hearing and trying to learn sign language. I have been fortunate to meet 1 person who will help me learn, but I need lots of help. I think I must frustrate him a lot. I would love to meet him and surprise him with a smooth flowing conversation. JUST 1 TIME If anyone is willing to help out a very new learner let me know. I am also open to actually making friends as well.

Now details about me :)
40 year old mom, works too much. I have always wanted to learn sign language and become involved in the deaf community. I can remember being 10 years old and riding a bus across state. I saw a couple signing and was in love with it ever since. It was so beautiful and expressive, everything I am not. I have other interest such as crocheting (amateur), reading, water colors and sleeping between jobs and kid events.

I look forward to chatting with everyone (well not everyone, but some people male or female) I do have skype, so I am willing to connect video web cam. Though I must warn you my hands are all over the place except in front of the camera.

Look forward to meeting and chatting :)

You are lucky to live in Philadelphia which has a good sized deaf population. Look in this link under social life: Deaf Community of Philadelphia - Philadelphia's Deaf Community

Back