Oklahoma School for the Deaf Alunmi

illustrator

Reaction score
I received eNewsletter... I thought OK fellow would be interest....

Oklahoma School for the Deaf Assoc. Alumni

Saturday, May 17th 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM

Chickasa Telephone Co. (community room)

124 W. Vinita
Sulphur, Oklahoma

OSDAA provide hamburger/hotdogs and drinks will be sold. Everyone bring covered dish (no bread/chips) $10.00 included membership

Elect OSDAA New Officers for 2003-2005
More information contact DSnel47344@aol.com

my basketball team used to play against them in few years ago. gee. Oklahoma designed to destory people's lives.

Originally posted by Jughead
my basketball team used to play against them in few years ago. gee. Oklahoma designed to destory people's lives.

Really? Oklahoma's designed to destory people's lives? How is that possible? I haven't destoryed yours.

Originally posted by Strawberry
Really? Oklahoma's designed to destory people's lives? How is that possible? I haven't destoryed yours.

what th-! :eek:

That's explain why OU kill Texas. :cry2:

Yea, I heard about that but I am not going there becuz I am not one of OSD Alumni. *shrugs*

Originally posted by Strawberry

im speaking of people who live oklahoma. oklahoma's system is fucked up. they is way behind. government, police, n blah like to destory people who live in oklahoma.

Originally posted by Jughead
im speaking of people who live oklahoma. oklahoma's system is fucked up. they is way behind. government, police, n blah like to destory people who live in oklahoma.

Dude, Arkansas is worse than Oklahoma....

Well, that's USA to you.

Back