ok im confused

kelseyjody

Reaction score
yall are gunna think I am a complete idiot...... but

I have always thought my HA were Phonak Audeo S minis which my box says

but

I was on phonaks website looking at the tv link and stuff and my audeos don't look like the ones on the website.........

but they say on the sides phonak audeos???????

am I jus crazy or something

How old are your HAs? They may have changed some since you got them?

It took me a second to understood what ' gunna ' meant , do you talk like that all the time? I am so glad we do not use that expression around here . It sound like something a caveman would say.

It took me a second to understood what ' gunna ' meant , do you talk like that all the time? I am so glad we do not use that expression around here . It sound like something a caveman would say.

And I also figured out "JUS" (it normally ends with a "T" )

but

I was on phonaks website looking at the tv link and stuff and my audeos don't look like the ones on the website.........

Hi kelseyjody
There are many many different models of "Audéos". So they may look different, but still are "Audéo".
If indeed you have the "mini" flavor, they will not work with any TVLink/ComPilot I am afraid. They are so called "non-wireless".

When you closely look at the nameplate of your hearing aids, what can you read? Alternatively confirm by your hearing care professional.

Hope this clarifies
Michael, Phonak

what non wireless!!!!!!!!!! that's the whole reason I got these the lady said they were! I knew I should have trusted my instinct and gone somewhere else! oh well thanks to all of you all for your help!

but

but they say on the sides phonak audeos???????

am I jus crazy or something

Phonak Audeo Mini I did try on a few weeks ago and they were so tiny.

The audiologist didn't tell me anything that Michael Phonak just said down below about this model not being compatible with the com pilot etc. Infact I think the company I was looking to buy from was giving away free accessories including the compilot and tv link etc with hearing aids.

AS for your lingo chica, just fine with me. Good golly picky people, get with it will yah!

So of course realise now that I tried on the Audeo Q which is Phonak's latest platform and it is indeed wireless now!

I saw that when I looked 'gunna' up. But it does not made it sound any better to me. If a person is on a job interview and they start using 'gunna '
and' jus ' a lot while talking is not made a very good impression. It sound like a caveman trying to learn how to talk.

Nah!...(Look that up)....it's just slang...since you are HOH, seems you would know this automatically....since I'm deaf for over 50 years and I know what it means!...Ur own English language leaves a lot to be desired (or understood) at times, and I don't see people smackin' up on you!....Get over yourself.

Nah!...(Look that up)....it's just slang...since you are HOH, seems you would know this automatically....since I'm deaf for over 50 years and I know what it means!...Ur own English language leaves a lot to be desired (or understood) at times, and I don't see people smackin' up on you!....Get over yourself.

I am not southern unless Southern Illinois counts and gunna made sense to me.

I find intentional misspellings incredibly annoying.

I find intentional misspellings incredibly annoying.

Well...to each it's own I'm guessing....I used to get annoyed whenever my teenagers said "the Prez"...but I got over it....FB has many quotes that are slang, especially from the younger generation....I'd much rather go with the flow. If we're gonna correct everyone's spelling...then let's correct the deafies English at the same time....feel that's taboo here.

Well...to each it's own I'm guessing....I used to get annoyed whenever my teenagers said "the Prez"...but I got over it....FB has many quotes that are slang, especially from the younger generation....I'd much rather go with the flow. If we're gonna correct everyone's spelling...then let's correct the deafies English at the same time....feel that's taboo here.

I got called down for that. I was thinking people would want to learn the English grammar.

Back