oh ahhh another double copycat so ask me !!!

knightwolf68

Reaction score
well some of u have know me but probaly long forgotten about me hehe so fire away ... i am pretty open mind to respond any questions but not full 100 % to answer the questions ...

FIRE AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...Ill bite.

How long have you lived in Colorado?

Have you ever played in a MAAD basketball/softball tournament?

Where did you go to school?

DreamDeaf said:
Ok...Ill bite.

How long have you lived in Colorado?
I grew up here especially 3 and half in N. Calif and 3 and half in S. Minnesota and a year in Chicago area

Have you ever played in a MAAD basketball/softball tournament?
nope

Where did you go to school?

I went 16 different school in my lifetimes ... but graduated from mainsteam high school which it is Jefferson High school in Edgewater, Co

DreamDeaf said:
Have you EVER been to a MAAD basketball/softball tournament????

YES MOST IN COLORADO TOURMENTS WHICH THEY HOST THE MAAD BOTH OF THEM ... LAST TIME I WAS THERE LIKE ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO FOR SOFTBALL HOST UP IN WESTMINSTER , CO ..

Tsk tsk...now ur chance to add a basketball tournament to your belt...

how long you and your gf been togehter? How did you meet her?

DreamDeaf said:
Tsk tsk...now ur chance to add a basketball tournament to your belt...

how long you and your gf been togehter? How did you meet her?

MET HER VIA DSC AND TOGETHER FOR A YEAR AND ALMOST HALF ..

AND WILL TRY COME UP TO OMAHA,NEB THIS SUMMER FOR MAAD SOFTBALL THERE BUT NOT SURE YET ..

Good, cuz I'll be there too...I try to go to both MAAD tournaments every year - its a good way to see friends that I wouldnt be able to see at other times of the year.

Do you have plans to get married?

Ok, I am going to ask you the same questions I asked others in their "ask me anything thread". :whistle:

What the best sex postion that you already did with your currently girlfriend? Hope your girlfriend forgives me for asking that. :whistle:

What the best part of your life?

What the saddest moment in your life that is unforgettable? and Why?

Who do you get along with most in AllDeaf and why?

If you had a choice between a dog and a cat which would you choose and why?

Have you ever been hurt by a past relationship and did you learn anything about it?

Have anyone ever robbed you?

If you win a car and you had a choice to choose which car would you choose and why?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Ok, I am going to ask you the same questions I asked others in their "ask me anything thread". :whistle:

What the best sex postion that you already did with your currently girlfriend? Hope your girlfriend forgives me for asking that. :whistle: THERE IS SO MANY AND CAN'T COMMENT ...

What the best part of your life? NEED MORE DEFINE FOR THAT ..

What the saddest moment in your life that is unforgettable? and Why? HARD PART IS DIRVOCE WHICH IS SAD TO SEE IT GO...

Who do you get along with most in AllDeaf and why?
NO IDEA WHO... I AM SAYING EVERYBODY SEEM GET ALONG WITH..
If you had a choice between a dog and a cat which would you choose and why?
CAN'T SAY CUZ I LOVE BOTH OF THEM CUZ I HAVE BOTH OF THEM AT HOME.
Have you ever been hurt by a past relationship and did you learn anything about it? YES BIG TIMES AND LEARN THE HARD VALUE LESSONS..

Have anyone ever robbed you? YES FOUR TIMES IN MY LIFE IN REAL PERSON MUGGLED ME

If you win a car and you had a choice to choose which car would you choose and why? CAR ??? NAH I RATHER TO HAVE HARLEY DAVIDISON !!

Do you believe in love at first sight?
SOMETIEMS YES AND SOMETIMES NO JUST DEPEND WHAT IT HIT

finally found it...

What's your favorite football team?

What's your favorite baseball team?

Who's your favorite golfer?

DreamDeaf said:
finally found it...

What's your favorite football team?

What's your favorite baseball team?

Who's your favorite golfer?

ALL COLORADO TEAM IS MY FAVORITES ...

GOLFER ??? NOT THAT REALLY PAY ATTN TO GOLFER AT ALL ... BUT I DO HAVE FEW COLLECTOR OF GOLFER AS I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE THESE BUT BETTER THAN SORRY ! LOL

Tsk tsk.

Get on with the program.
NAH ... RATHER TO WATCH IN REAL LIFE THAN ON TV .

Have you ever played any sports in high school? NOPE ESPECIALLY BOWLING THAT'S IT ... BUT FUNNY THAT I DID PLAY FOOTBALL IN THE COLLEGE WHICH I DON'T HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCES TO PLAY BUT COLLEGE GIVE ME A GREAT BENEFIT EXPERINCE TO PLAY FOR A YEAR .. THAT'S IT .. I WILL ALWAYS BEING FANS NO MATTER WHAT ...

Back