Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

Reaction score
In several hours, the polls will be closed and the votes will be counted in the Eastern Seaboard.

We can discuss about the election here thru tonight and early morning. Shortly I will post the closing times on other states whose standard times are Central, Mountain, Pacific and Hawaii.

In several hours, the polls will be closed and the votes will be counted in the Eastern Seaboard.

We can discuss about the election here thru tonight and early morning.

Cool!

While we are waiting, what are you going to have on your pizza? :lol:

I have asked one of the mods to make it sticky here. :)

medium meat lover pizza :yum:

Tonight I'm having breadsticks, a large deep dish pizza with sausage and a Coke. :drool:

I'd much prefer to have beer, but meds and alcohol don't mix.

People are very slow with voting. ZZZZ.
In South Carolina, each voter is allowed only three minutes in "the booth." It keeps things moving along. :P

Here's the link for election guide by Daily KOs
Daily Kos :: 2008 Election Guide

Daily_Kos_2008_Crib_Sheet_11_4.pdf

Also a Map!
Electoral Map by Daily Kos

Yeah, Royale, did you invite Boult to come in and step on your thread?

The polls in Virgin Islands (US), Kentucky and Indiana (both are in EST) are now closed.

The polls in Virgin Islands (US), Kentucky and Indiana (both are in EST) are now closed.

Yep, The polls here in Kentucky closes at 6 pm.

I have been watching the TV and will continue to do so for the rest of the night keeping the tabs on the election.

According to the CNN on the TV, It says the first results came in from Indiana and Kentucky.

Indiana -- 48% for McCain, 51% for Obama (very close!)

Kentucky -- 66% for McCain, 33% for Obama. (Drats, I was hoping my homestate would root for Obama! heh)

Edit: Of course, that can change in time, so as of now, nothing has been final yet.

McCain takes Kentucky as Vermont is gone to Obama.

McCain is now leading 8-3 in the electoral votes but it is far, far from the end.

The Democrats picked up a Senate seat in Virginia.

McCain takes Kentucky as Vermont is gone to Obama.

McCain is now leading 8-3 in the electoral votes but it is far, far from the end.

ooo im on tenterhooks:giggle:i'd stay if i didn thave to watch the paint dry in lounge:P
seriously though good luck with the election folks, hope it works out who you wanted, fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back