Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
please flame some more with your anti-American views :roll:

mind you - the way you think of America.... it's exactly how Al Queda thinks. Are you Domestic Dissent? :mad2:

once more i will humour the juvenile(you) i am in support of the US as a whole, and back the Uk in fighting alongside the US, as afar we are in someways we are closest in policies and democratic views thanany other countries.
but, and i do mean but, i wont shy away from pointing out your ignorance of old policies and keeping trying to blame it on others, recent president etc, and not in any way admitting to your countries past failings/

the anti american jibe made me laguh actually, i knew you were not clever, and retort to cheap jibes, but this time you exceeded my expectations, congratulations, you now win a flint axe, i know it's ahead of your times but bear with us, you will find some use for it.

once more i will humour the juvenile(you) i am in support of the US as a whole, and back the Uk in fighting alongside the US, as afar a[part we are in soem ways we are closest in policies and democratic views tha any other countries.
but, and i do mean but, i wont shy away from pointing out your ignorance of old policies and keeping trying to blame it on others, recent president etc, and not in any way admitting to your countries past failings/

the anti american jibe made me laguh actually, i knew you were not clever, and retort to cheap jibes, but this time you exceeded my expectations, congratulations, you now win a flint axe, i know it's ahead of your times but bear with us, you will find some use for it.

actually yes I have a use for a flint axe. It makes a nice interrogation tool for Domestic Dissent.

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? WHEN WILL THEY ATTACK USA? WHERE? :mad2:

actually yes I have a use for a flint axe. It makes a nice interrogation tool for Domestic Dissent.

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? WHEN WILL THEY ATTACK USA? WHERE? :mad2:

ask your carer, they might be able to explain

Yes, there have been allegations that the liberals try to prevent military absentee votes from being processed because they know that the military vote is usually conservative.

I would accuse you of being guilty until proven innocent. That's your standard?

and where did she say that repeatedly?

The "liberal" media, repeatedly, says so. I'm sorry. It's the media that, repeatedly, says so (and the media is "liberal.").

That's not necessarily true, Reba. If you think back to 1992, the majority of military personnel voted for Clinton. (Wonder of wonders! :shock:)
Link please.

Yes, there have been allegations that the liberals try to prevent military absentee votes from being processed because they know that the military vote is usually conservative.

Obama only needed 270 electoral votes to win. He got over 300 votes. 365 votes to be exact. Those military absentee votes are not going to make a damn difference.

So, stop whining. :roll:

Yup, Reba is just care about herself, military service and her families, she seems don't care about economy and health care, I had asked her few questions about economy and health issues in other thread but she refused to answer it.

For me, I rather to care about economy than war issues because economic is more factor in around of world and who would anyone need worthless war from Iraq because of Bush's dad.

Obama only needed 270 electoral votes to win. He got over 300 votes. 365 votes to be exact. Those military absentee votes are not going to make a damn difference.

that's not the point. What you're saying is like this... Deaf population is insignificant compared to hearing population... therefore votes from deaf population are not going to make a damn difference.

get it? the very essence of this issue is to ENSURE that EVERY single American citizen's vote is counted and heard!!

You don’t need to nag conservatives (inculding Reba) out, ADers. I personally can learn about the political fact and listen to their opinions that are different from mine. These go for you, Aders - but not this time. You should not be half way on a subject without use a manner and respect. This question comes whenever are political issues that should to be okay for this “disagree to agree” subject in some cases or not. Because you never know for sure.. well, I’d rather to not ‘beat up’ around toward Aders so often. You guys don’t need to make more your bitter posts against conservatives (or liberals if you are a conservative) and to
demand them that "they are wrong and you are right" card is just stirred up. It’s really getting ridiculous and inganuous. I would not force even YOU to shit out a watermelon no matter HOW moronic this attitudinized opinion of your own is.

Well, are you really hating and to be enjoy the mocking against conservatives or what? (There goes for conservatives in the same question, too)

Sighs, that is now a shame... :shakes head: :/

Okay, I feel better so much after my rant...

I´m trying to be neutral on both sides between conservatives and liberals. Did you read Reba´s "negative" posts about liberals in several threads ? Yes, Reba is bitter about liberals......... Is it fair to tell ADers off for say something against convservatives because Reba and some ADers did the same thing to liberals as well in several threads?

that's not the point. What you're saying is like this... Deaf population is insignificant compared to hearing population... therefore votes from deaf population are not going to make a damn difference.

get it? the very essence of this issue is to ENSURE that EVERY single American citizen's vote is counted and heard!!
Exactly! :ty:

She's not whinin'. She knows what she is doin'. She was involved in the military.

She's not whinin'. She knows what she is doin'. She was involved in the military.

Actually, Reba was involved in the military during Vietnam War time, not all war time between late 1990s and 2000s (Military´s vote at Election 2004 and 2008).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back