Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think the only reason military personnel supported McCain is because he was a POW and served his country. It obviously wasn't because of the policies he put into place to help veterans (for example, he opposed a plan that would provide better VA medical services for vets).

Actually I wouldn't be suprsied if there was voter tampering in the military.....

Steel X or others,

Could you briefly describe post #571? Thanks! :)

Steel X or others,

Could you briefly describe post #571? Thanks! :)
Like what Byrdie described but it seems it comes from Xbox video game because there is Logo of Xbox next to those word.

Keep in mind it was not in one line but two line

like this

X ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Become President

The X is a logo first line is all caps 2nd line is standard caps.
They are white font on black bar in center of picture.

Picture of Obama looked like as if he's giving speech as there is a microphone attached to the stand in the picture. His right hand may looks like he's giving a thumb up but actually not.

Like what Byrdie described but it seems it comes from Xbox video game because there is Logo of Xbox next to those word.

Keep in mind it was not in one line but two line

like this

X ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Become President

The X is a logo first line is all caps 2nd line is standard caps.
They are white font on black bar in center of picture.

Picture of Obama looked like as if he's giving speech as there is a microphone attached to the stand in the picture. His right hand may looks like he's giving a thumb up but actually not.

Thanks for your excellent description, Boult! :)

Actually I wouldn't be suprsied if there was voter tampering in the military.....
Yes, there have been allegations that the liberals try to prevent military absentee votes from being processed because they know that the military vote is usually conservative.

Personally, I think the only reason military personnel supported McCain is because he was a POW and served his country. It obviously wasn't because of the policies he put into place to help veterans (for example, he opposed a plan that would provide better VA medical services for vets).
No, that's not the only reason.

Military people want a Commander in Chief who will lead them to victory, not withdrawal.

Yes, there have been allegations that the liberals try to prevent military absentee votes from being processed because they know that the military vote is usually conservative.

How? It's depends on how is good with commander in chief.

Any democratic president who have great experience for commander in chief then they will get more votes from military, it has nothing with conservative or liberal.

I know Obama isn't.

Military people want a Commander in Chief who will lead them to victory, not withdrawal.

Sounds like an assumption?

There is great victory in the right decisions.. so if withdrawal is such one, then so be it :D

That's not necessarily true, Reba. If you think back to 1992, the majority of military personnel voted for Clinton. (Wonder of wonders! :shock:)

Sounds like an assumption?

There is great victory in the right decisions.. so if withdrawal is such one, then so be it :D

yes you are right in every conflict desicions have to be made, in this case, in a withdrawal there would still be a winner, no not the US, not IRAQI'S but insurgents, who would eventually take opver Iraq and come back with a vengeance, it's almost like the second world war, all the people supporting pulling out of the war against fascism, it pains me to see it in this day and age, its all about protest against a democratic society, for which you voted , yet now without any logical reasoning

Insurgents have been around since the beginning of time. I don't believe I'm about to say this, but President Bush isn't *entirely* to blame for that.

However, by invading Iraq, he has increased the United State's chances of experiencing terrorist attacks on our home soil should we withdraw our troops.

It's a no-win situation.

Insurgents have been around since the beginning of time. I don't believe I'm about to say this, but President Bush isn't *entirely* to blame for that.

However, by invading Iraq, he has increased the United State's chances of experiencing terrorist attacks on our home soil should we withdraw our troops.

It's a no-win situation.

sorry i dont agree, it was the US foreign policy of bygone days that have inflicted this on you eg your policy supporting Israelis illegal occuapation of the west bank against every other country who voted to have sanctions against them(including the UK), surely ye cant blame bush on the tail end of an old storm you created.
the hatred of the US in eastern countries can't be fairly blamed one one president, but a constant support through the years, even their support of the Israel abuse of human rights.

sorry i dont agree, it was the US foreign policy of bygone days that have inflicted this on you eg your policy supporting Israelis illegal occuapation of the west bank against every other country who voted to have sanctions against them(including the UK), surely ye cant blame bush on the tail end of an old storm you created.
the hatred of the US in eastern countries can't be fairly blamed one one president, but a constant support through the years, even their support of the Israel abuse of human rights.

please flame some more with your anti-American views :roll:

mind you - the way you think of America.... it's exactly how Al Queda thinks. Are you Domestic Dissent? :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back