Official AllDeaf Switched At Birth Discussion [tv show on abc family]

The show will be back on June 5th, 2012

Love this show! but to hear that was the finale really makes me :( June 5th rather than Fall 2012? Hopefully because I was on the edge of my seat basing on the latest episode and will be by then if that's so. :)

I got to watch it last night. I am glad we saw more of Travis. I like him. I like seeing more of Emmett's mother, too.

I got to watch it last night. I am glad we saw more of Travis. I like him. I like seeing more of Emmett's mother, too.

I love Melody, she's one of my favorite characters. I think its sad how Emmett treats her. I know he's angry about the whole thing, but its obvious that Melody really loves him.

Ha I love how in the beginning of this thread everyone was kinds of not really like the show but now we're freaking out about it. Want see more Travis (Ryan Lane one of my favorite actor!) And me hope that more about Deaf culture. Also want see Emmett and Daphne classroom more? This would be great! Thanks

Have y'all seen this?
My Switched at Birth (TV show) Discussions - YouTube

HOH guy does a vlog discussion of Deaf issues that show up in Switched at Birth. I love it. He signs and voices, so it's fully accessible as well as useful to those of us struggling to learn sign. He's got other vlogs as well, some not necessarily family friendly, but there are a lot of good ones.

Have y'all seen this?
My Switched at Birth (TV show) Discussions - YouTube

HOH guy does a vlog discussion of Deaf issues that show up in Switched at Birth. I love it. He signs and voices, so it's fully accessible as well as useful to those of us struggling to learn sign. He's got other vlogs as well, some not necessarily family friendly, but there are a lot of good ones.

Hey, thanks for the share! I just added him to my list. :)

Switched At Birth-

Any of you watch this show? I absolutely love it . Do they do a proper job of portraying the deaf community? Just wondering....:hmm:

Hearing people to play the roles of deafies? Forget it, not watching. :thumbd:
They don't have hearing people playing the role of a deaf character.... What they meant is that the hearing actors on the show are learning sign language. But all the deaf roles are played by actors/actresses who are actually deaf. It's actually is really good show, and it shows life through the point of view of the hearing and deaf communities.

Did anyone else completely hate it when Emmett slept with Simone?? Poor Bay, I just hope they don't take Emmett off the show!!

Did anyone else completely hate it when Emmett slept with Simone?? Poor Bay, I just hope they don't take Emmett off the show!!

They won't. It's just a TV show. :) Emmett, whom is Sean Berdy, is a good actor himself and will stay on the show (He better be!!).

great! I was just worried they would use that as an excuse to get rid of him! And now I know that actor's name, Sean Berdy :) i absolutely love him :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP6n41UFZi0&feature=share]SwitchedatBirth - YouTube[/ame]

Fabulous to seeing more and more hearing people learn sign language !! Regie is my most favorite character in SAB.

great! I was just worried they would use that as an excuse to get rid of him! And now I know that actor's name, Sean Berdy :) i absolutely love him :)

They can't use it as an excuse to get rid of him. 'They' wrote it into the script in the first place.

Berdy is a talented actor. But i haven't noticed that they have any duds on the show.

I am so happy that you all have kept up with the show! It’s so easy to get sucked in and think all the characters are real too. I was screaming at my TV when Emmett and Simone got together! The spring finale definitely still has me thinking about it. I wonder if Bay will be able to get past it…and Emmett too. What are your thoughts on Simone and Toby. And how about the reappearance of Angelo again?!

Back