Official AllDeaf Switched At Birth Discussion [tv show on abc family]

I’m really happy to see that Switched at Birth has attracted such a large fan base! I will admit to watching the entire season in one sitting as soon as I got my DVD. Each time I go back to thinking about the spring finale I have to ask myself, “What would I do in Bay’s position?” I honestly don’t know so it will be really interesting to see how the story pans out. I do LOVE that Bay and Daphne are becoming friends. Have any of you had that same experience? You started off despising someone and then they became your best friend?

heyhey

I've heard if that show and I got to see bits and pieces but from what I've seen I love it! I'm trying to get all the episodes on DVD. I can tell its going to be my favorite show from now on. Anyone second that? :P

[FONT=&quot]You can actually watch all of the first season on our website, so that way you can be all caught up on the series before it starts up again. I definitely think you will be adding it to your favorites! You can also go to the store and pick up the DVD as well, because I think you will want to own this one too ;) For those who have kept up with the season, are you ready for new episodes? Any ideas as to how the new episodes will kick off?[/FONT]

We watched every episode from your web site! Thank you for the captioning! Wish more TV network web sites that show their series' episodes, had captioning...

When does the new season start? Can't wait! :D

So glad to hear that you enjoy watching on our website. We try to make it as easy as possible for everybody to watch. They are filming for the new season right now, so just sit tight and I’ll let you know the premiere date as soon as possible. In the meantime, any predictions on what’s in store for the new season? Do you think Simone will tell Toby what happened? Or will Bay spill the beans?

Hmmm.....I think that either Bay, Emmett, or Wilkie will tell Toby the truth. I know some people might feel upset or mad at Emmett for what he did, but I don't...I understand that he was in a highly stressful situation and he was in a very bad place at the time...I'm just glad he didn't do anything that would have hurt him or gotten him killed(but of course the writers wouldn't kill him off this early). I truly believe that Emmett is honestly sorry about what he did and that it won't happen again. I also can't wait to see how the relationship between Daphne and Wilkie develops in the new season. I'm so excited and can't wait to see the new season!!!!! I'm totally suffering from ABCFamilySAB withdrawal!!!! :) :crying: LoL

I think Simone will end up pregnant and have a deaf baby!

But more realistically, I think Bay will tell Toby that Simone and Emmett slept together and Toby is going to punch Emmett. Im pretty sure that Bay & Emmett are done for, hoping Daphne gets together with Travis, now that Wilke is gone (he was wrong for her from the start).

Also, even though Im hoping Bay & Emmett break up, I really really hope that Emmett's lying to Daphne (about sleeping with Simone) wont tear about their friendship. Oh! And I think that Emmett and Daphne kissing will come to light and it will be a setback for Daphne and Bay's friendship...and also push the families apart a little as they "choose sides"

Hoping for more Melody and less of her ex and his kooky gf...! Last thing...Regina should definately be with Patrick!!!

[FONT=&quot]I really like Patrick for Regina too, though Angelo is definitely a treat on the eyes ;) It will be really interesting to see how all the relationships pan out. I keep trying to think what I would do in a similar situation, but it’s just too hard. I think Emmett has a good heart and was just acting out with all of the recent difficulties that resurfaced for him. I love his friendship with Daphne so we can all hope they will be able to move past this. For Emmett and Bay, we’ll see if Bay can get past what happened. What would you do if you were her? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I really like Patrick for Regina too, though Angelo is definitely a treat on the eyes ;) It will be really interesting to see how all the relationships pan out. I keep trying to think what I would do in a similar situation, but it’s just too hard. I think Emmett has a good heart and was just acting out with all of the recent difficulties that resurfaced for him. I love his friendship with Daphne so we can all hope they will be able to move past this. For Emmett and Bay, we’ll see if Bay can get past what happened. What would you do if you were her? [/FONT]

I think, Regina and Angelo are perfect match cute couple.

Anyone know when the new season will start? I've been waiting, and waiting!! I thought it was some time this month?

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

Kalista said:

I think, Regina and Angelo are perfect match cute couple.

I've never found abusive relationships 'cute'.

angelo and regina may look cute and easy on eyes, but its so obvious they are so wrong for each other. regina can only tolerate BS for so long, just like any other relationship. question is how long.

As for bay knowing the secrets, given her ability knowing what is really right and wrong most likely will figure out whats going on and possibly share the news. Problem is, knowing the networks directors, they always throw in a surprise from somewhere that make you do a double take. :giggle:

I am personally rooting for emmet as he has been on a downward spiral of emotions, trouble, issues and its time for him to show he is working hard to fight back and make things right and be sucessfull. As Caidemma said, I think its predictable that Simone could be pregant, but is it emmets or someone else we dont know about yet and make us wait for story to unfold???

Hopefully all of Emmett’s little pitfalls will help me to realize that he wants to get back on the right track. I can’t even imagine dealing with everything he has had to deal with. Perhaps Bay will be able to forgive him…but who really knows! The cast is working on the new episodes right now so I’ll let you know the exact date of the series return as soon as I find out. Cool? And as for Regina and Patrick, I hope she realizes that she can be and deserves to be treated well. I bet it just complicates her emotions knowing that Bay wants Angelo, her real father, in her life.

I dont know when it was posted, but i just saw on the ABCFamily website that SaB will be back September 3, 2012!!!! And the countdown begins :)

I cant believe that they added that much drama in one show to start with last night!!!! bay has new BF? bay mom gets married? the court hearing is already taken place? Daphne already has a job and already screwed up and kissed his boss? the book is out?

does this mean the rest of season will be this fast paced? incredible.

On the other hand - did anyone noticed a change in bay? did she get surgery over the summer? --you know...

Yup, I couldn't stop brawling while watching it. What a emotional wreak. Boy, it was an good episode.

I'm watching the second episode of the season right now, and I have to say I'm
Disappointed at how little Regina (especially) and the Kennish'es (sp?) are signing. I've come to expect a bit more out of Regina in that sense, because she was/is more proficient with signing than the other parents. I hope that she starts to sign more... I hope the others do as well...

Edit to add: LOL, just kidding :) Regina has carpal tunnel and that's why she can't sign. Just watched a really sweet scene between the two of them.

Just watched the newest episode and boy is there a lot of drama packed in one episode. Almost too much to keep up with.

So glad you guys liked the new episodes! It doesn’t look like the drama is going to end any time soon. The promo for next week’s episode definitely hints that Daphne wants to be more than just Chef Jeff’s employee. Tune-in on Monday at 8/7c to find out who Daphne’s older love interest is! Let me know what you guys think of it - this season is bringing the relationship drama!

Back