Official AllDeaf Switched At Birth Discussion [tv show on abc family]

I personally do not like Simone at all. Now, as to Angelo returning, I can see a few openings there in the story line. Kind of looking forward to seeing what S@B does with it. I hope Bay and Emmett are able to work through this. I like them together, however, I do NOT like Wilke and Daphne together.

I personally do not like Simone at all. Now, as to Angelo returning, I can see a few openings there in the story line. Kind of looking forward to seeing what S@B does with it. I hope Bay and Emmett are able to work through this. I like them together, however, I do NOT like Wilke and Daphne together.

Pretty much agree with you about all of this, except I don't like Bay and Emmett together that much. I just find Bay too selfish, although she is improving.

I kind of feel like she and Wilke ought to be together. They deserve each other.

I'd like to see Daphne get back together with the previous boyfriend, the one Bay made her break up with.

Pretty much agree with you about all of this, except I don't like Bay and Emmett together that much. I just find Bay too selfish, although she is improving.

I kind of feel like she and Wilke ought to be together. They deserve each other.

I'd like to see Daphne get back together with the previous boyfriend, the one Bay made her break up with.

Liam, black guy?

And i agree with you. I was like Daphne and Emmett should be together cuz they knew each other for 8 years (in TV of course), even they can communicate easily with each other. Also, their mothers (Regina and Emmett's mother) know Daphne and Emmett for long time, too.

Anyways, I might think Olivia is kinda hot. (Olivia is hard of hearing girlfriend of Emmett's father).

Edit: I really want to see what happen next. Because Bay just dumped Emmett last episode. What do you guys predict?
For me, there are two possible chances. I mean like Emmett might apologize Bay (well it must be hard). Or... Bay is going to call Ty from Army Service. Or Daphne and Emmett could be together but Wilke is there already.

[FONT=&quot]Are you talking about Liam Grayma?That would definitely put an interesting spin on things. We’ll see if Emmett and Bay can get past all this. I think they really love each other but I’m not sure if that’s even enough at this point. I wonder if something is going to happen with Travis and Daphne. Anybody else think there’s a possibility there?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Are you talking about Liam Grayma?That would definitely put an interesting spin on things. We’ll see if Emmett and Bay can get past all this. I think they really love each other but I’m not sure if that’s even enough at this point. I wonder if something is going to happen with Travis and Daphne. Anybody else think there’s a possibility there?[/FONT]

Oh that's right. I forgot about Travis. Good question. Well, he is just new as deaf actor in that tv show. But his parents are also hearing just alike Daphne's real (biographical) parents. Hmm good point.

Maybe.. Bay and Travis...? Eh... I kinda dont like to consider between both of them.

High of my opinion is Daphne and Emmett should be together because they look same types and know each other for long time. Did you see some parts of episodes that Daphne and Emmett kiss each other and didnt show in front of Bay or other? Like studying Trigonometry then that is. And after car washing, too. Two times kissing. And nobody in tv show knows that. That might be a hint.

[FONT=&quot]There are so many options for potential relationships, I don’t think we will have to worry about both Bay and Daphne finding someone of quality. It will be a matter of whether Bay will be able to forgive Emmett and if he can get over what he did. As for Daphne, we’ll just have to see. I like the friendship (and possibly more?) that is developing between her and Travis. All I know is that I’m excited for the new season to begin. What do you guys think will happen between Regina, Angelo and Patrick? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There are so many options for potential relationships, I don’t think we will have to worry about both Bay and Daphne finding someone of quality. It will be a matter of whether Bay will be able to forgive Emmett and if he can get over what he did. As for Daphne, we’ll just have to see. I like the friendship (and possibly more?) that is developing between her and Travis. All I know is that I’m excited for the new season to begin. What do you guys think will happen between Regina, Angelo and Patrick? [/FONT]

Well since we know that Angelo still loves Regina and girls. And girls are okay (especially Bay) want Angelo to be back. Patrick isn't married but good looking and nice guy. Nothing wrong except without permission for Regina's painting. However... Daphne/Bay don't know that Patrick and Regina are going out together but they might already know small pieces but not other stuffs like Regina did sleep with Patrick. Angelo isn't good guy you know right? Remember last episode... Angelo is still married to U.S. citizen woman. I don't think Regina will forgive him for like that.

We’ll just have to wait and see who Regina chooses. It’s hard because she did admit to always loving Angelo, no matter what he has done. But Patrick has been such a nice guy and so great for her! I don’t even know what I want to happen, because Angelo should be there for the girls, but the will Regina every really be able to move on?

[FONT=&quot]There are so many options for potential relationships,... [/FONT]

Yeah, that side of things is the reason this is a show I would never, ever watch if it weren't for the sign language/Deaf culture stuff.
=)

We’ll just have to wait and see who Regina chooses. It’s hard because she did admit to always loving Angelo, no matter what he has done. But Patrick has been such a nice guy and so great for her! I don’t even know what I want to happen, because Angelo should be there for the girls, but the will Regina every really be able to move on?

Who knows? :/
It's pretty fun to watch it.

Yeah, that side of things is the reason this is a show I would never, ever watch if it weren't for the sign language/Deaf culture stuff.
=)

True but since Switched at Birth is ABC Family which is very public company. It's better than no public :S Also, same reason you saw one episode of Glee about deaf ones, right? Lexi Marman (deaf actress) did act in one episode of Glee. I only saw it cuz of Lexi Marman. And Switched at Birth, I watched all of 'em because it's almost like whole USA country watch at this, even ppl could learn that signing way. I didn't know how to sign 'douchebag' (sorry i know it is bad word, but I just learned it something new). I like how Daphne / Marlee Matlin signing because we sign in kinda same way. I'm glad to watch Switched at Birth. I can't pick Switched At Birth as favorite tv show (but honestly right now yes!) cuz it is only public deaf tv show. I wanna see other public deaf movies/tv shows (like modern. Not past ones, sry). Anyone knows? If not, it's okay.

I think Switched at Birth is fun to watch too. Definitely keeps me entertained. I also like how they have incorporated more deaf actors, like Travis, and I thought it was so cute how everybody was getting together to make the zombie movie for Emmett. Even John Kennish has been learning more sign language. Despite all the side plots going on, the main focus is still on the deaf culture. I love watching, because every week I have learned new signs, and it’s more fun than a classroom!

I think Switched at Birth is fun to watch too. Definitely keeps me entertained. I also like how they have incorporated more deaf actors, like Travis, and I thought it was so cute how everybody was getting together to make the zombie movie for Emmett. Even John Kennish has been learning more sign language. Despite all the side plots going on, the main focus is still on the deaf culture. I love watching, because every week I have learned new signs, and it’s more fun than a classroom!

LOL YEAH I love that ones! but i wish i didn't know something so wrong in middle what happen in zombie. remember emmett and simone... also it was kinda funny cuz ppl really don't know that emmett actually have really blood on his left arm. they thought it was fake... remember happen in basketball tournament hotel...
And did you see basketball tournament? I also love that part. It is so cool to have many deafs in different states. And lol, every tv show you like is more fun than a classroom, wasn't it?

The basketball tournament was awesome! It was great to see Daphne be such an inspiration to so many people. If you had to pick one character on the show that is an inspiration to you, who would you pick and why?

The basketball tournament was awesome! It was great to see Daphne be such an inspiration to so many people. If you had to pick one character on the show that is an inspiration to you, who would you pick and why?

For me, it's a toss-up. But if I could only choose one person I would almost go with Regina. I mean, even though she knew about the switch in babies and did nothing. She still did all she could for Daphne with her hearing loss. She went out of her way to learn ASL and become an advocate for the daughter she raised. She did not try to fix her, she accepted the daughter as she was and made the best of the situation. Not many parents of deaf children will do that. Yes, Regina did screw up in her life, but she did her best for Daphne. Somehow, I don't think the Kenish's (sp?) would have done as much. I mean, they tried to go the CI already.

Ok, two things:

1) ones thing I can complain about is that there's not enough signing space. What about us Deaf who prefer not to read the captions and see their signs? Too much face, not enough signs.

2) when will all season 1 box set DVD come out? If it already has, please post it on your website

I think there is a possibility for daphne and Travis because Wilke doesn't take her seriously. Shes also the one who connected hom with her father for a job even through anger, they got some passion. He got her upset when she played for Carlton. I love bay and emmet together but he turned down daphne to stay faithful to bay. Why Simone? I think bay could be with emmet but it may take some time. Cheating is a bigger issue than the mixed language relationship to me.

The Switched at Birth DVD is actually out in stores. You can see it right here on our website with links to places where you can purchase it. In other news, I also think Regina is a great parent, despite a few of her mishaps. I know deep down, she was only try to protect her both Bay and Daphne. Hopefully, they will both be able to fully forgive her eventually. As for the couples, it will be really interesting to see what pans out. I think Travis definitely has a crush on Daphne…we’ll see if it’s reciprocated. Do you think that Bay will be able to get past Emmett’s cheating?

I recently began watching this show on Netflix and am now addicted!

I believe Sean Berdy was actually supposed to attend my university's Deaf Day, but he ended up canceling. :(

Hey I reading interesting Love ABC youtube awesome research :) I love ASL!!! I do best for ABC reserach I am pretty, I am interesting!

Back