*OFFICIAL* 3rd AD Party!

Originally posted by Wild77Snake
(snickers).. see u guys there.. any theme for that party? RED DAY OR BLUE DAY OR GREEN DAY ? ;)
What's that supposed to mean?

To those that cannot make it to the 3rd AD Party, would you like to see us via webcam? Does anyone from Golden 148 have access to a webcam? If so, is it possible to set up one so the rest of the ADers can see us? Let me know. Thanks.

Alex, i've been to golden 148.. the party is going to be on 1st floor and basement obviously, and the computer is upstair on 2nd floor in the bedrooms.

Originally posted by Alex
To those that cannot make it to the 3rd AD Party, would you like to see us via webcam? Does anyone from Golden 148 have access to a webcam? If so, is it possible to set up one so the rest of the ADers can see us? Let me know. Thanks.
that ll be awesome kewl excellent idea !!! go for it !

haha yea maybe he wants to bbq it and have it as an appeziter ha lol
:naughty:

Originally posted by Alex

Kegs + Drunk People + Computers = disaster

We have learned that it is best to leave the computers upstairs because of damage.

:( i wanna to go GF...money sucks..DAMN U, BUSH!

Back