*OFFICIAL* 3rd AD Party!

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
Dodo if a AD member is also a DM member? Does this person still quaficated (sp?) to go?
Depends.

Oh okay. Whoever are going, have fun. :D I couldn't =oP Will be at Gallaudet for Open House at the same time. pfft.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Strawberry, are you saying that guests of AD members can not go? Let us know.

I'd make few exceptions- couple friends of AD members are welcome.

Simon- we've spoke on the IM- the reason is that someone backed out on helping paying the keg- however I can't afford to pay for the cabin AND the keg altogether. So 148 will help me cover the kegs and munchies as well.

Hmm.. we're going! Again, ask me or DeafDot for any help since we're Rochesterians! Is this going to be "bust-free" ??? Ain't about to start a rap sheet now!

I think as long as there a member of ad they sould be able to come. If they belong to any other forum also it should make no differance

Originally posted by Justin Sane
If kevbo said so, then I guess I am not going.
That doesn't apply to you.

Edit: I'm talking about people who are against AD for example, Thomas.

No one did but this database has.

I assured that Alex already fixed it. You are not the only one. It happened to others.

No, I just post a few mintues ago and then...boom....it's gone. I think I know who did deleted my post.

Originally posted by illustrator
can I call police and have them bust your party? :wave: :?:

YEAH!! it sound will be FUN u and i sit at the backyard.. and we eat the pop corn watch it during the police arrested them all from party. I am sure we will laugh so hard and vidoe camer put in news too. :twisted: :naughty: :laugh2: :shock: SSSHHHH

Back