Odd/Far out Wedding Cake

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures to share of your or other's odd/far out wedding cake? Not transitional..just very different and more fun than boring same old wedding cake.

I went to a friend's wedding yesterday...their cake was FAR OUT! I loved their cake...and YUMMIE too! MMMM! *smacking my lips* :lol:

Anyway I Goggled and found a lot of cool/odd/far out cake. Share with us to enjoy to see it!
10067541nl6.jpg

That's their wedding cake...Harley Davidson's Theme
10069171lr7.jpg

That's their wedding cake topper.."LOVE NEVER DIE" It fit them perfectly!!!

starrynight.jpg

(found on Google)

mark-wedding-cake.png

(found on Google)

Cake-Topper.jpg

(Google)

3561670184.77927Wedding_Cake.jpg

(Google)

weddingCake.jpg

(Google)

cakefr2.jpg

(Google)

I will post more later! I do enjoy looking at the wedding cakes that are so odd and so different! :thumb:

me too love to look at wedding cakes.. my best friend sent me one not long ago but i deleted it.. dang.. very creative.. whoever did the job did a fantastic job! :D

Yea maybe you can ask your best friend to resend the picture?

I do enjoy look at cool cakes...just like the one I posted our friend's wedding cake (HD theme)

me too love to look at wedding cakes.. my best friend sent me one not long ago but i deleted it.. dang.. very creative.. whoever did the job did a fantastic job! :D

Those are beautiful cakes. These cakes reminds me of a tv show on food network channel. It's called Aces of Cakes.

I remembered when I turned 10 years old, I had turtle cake! I didn't ask for it but my adopted mom did. It was cute. my 11th birthday was Annie's theme since I was Annie's (1st version) freak during that time! :lol:

Hey I was wondering if its alright for us to post some crazy/wacky wedding cake pictures??

*whoaaaa* cool, I see pics of different cakes. oh "LOVES NEVER DIE" that is good one *smile*

I prefer with strawberry *yummy* I am waiting for next years lol

:giggle: Yes...the filling is strawberry...I asked my friend what kind flavor. She said strawberry. :) I like raspberry and lemon filling. SO GOOD! MMMM! But chocolate filling nope! It taste horrible! So I had to scrap it down and eat the cake! LOL!

Anyway yea it is fun to look at awesome wedding cakes. :) Too good to eat! :lol:

*whoaaaa* cool, I see pics of different cakes. oh "LOVES NEVER DIE" that is good one *smile*

I prefer with strawberry *yummy* I am waiting for next years lol

COOL! That cake is pretty a lot to eat unless bride and groom have a lot of guests then not to worry! :lol:

I don't remember my cousin's wedding cake...I was only 10 back then. I wasn't really 100% pay attention. That was like in early 80's. Maybe 81 or 82.

I saw a similar wedding cake at a friend's wedding once years ago. :)

COOL! My cousin's wedding 9-8-01 (yes 3 days before 9/11), Bride and Groom's cake was beach cake. I didn't see it cuz DHB, me and our son (almost 7 months old during that time) had to go back to LAX to fly back to Buffalo. So mom or aunt told me about the cake. I don't think I've seen picture!!! TSK at them! LOL! Wedding was beautiful. I'll say 50 people that was it. Not big. Comfortable amount of people. :thumb: Both loves beach so perfect a beach cake! I made frame with shells around it. They loved it. YAY! I can ask see if they can send me picture of cake etc

By The Sea

Castle

SnowFlake

s

Back