Odd/Far out Wedding Cake

YUMMY cakes Hmmm except the strawberry part i am allergic to strawberries shrugs GRR haha

same with my mom...she is allergic to strawberry...

Cake are yummie...if you go to anyone's wedding...make sure to ask before you eat the cake :)

YUMMY cakes Hmmm except the strawberry part i am allergic to strawberries shrugs GRR haha

I enjoyed viewing the different cakes unique, fun to get creative what suites you for your wedding day.

I like castle and snowflake cakes. I remember my mother make a swimming pool cake with people floating in tubes. It is kind of cute.

:giggle: Yes...the filling is strawberry...I asked my friend what kind flavor. She said strawberry. :) I like raspberry and lemon filling. SO GOOD! MMMM! But chocolate filling nope! It taste horrible! So I had to scrap it down and eat the cake! LOL!

Anyway yea it is fun to look at awesome wedding cakes. :) Too good to eat! :lol:

yep..
Do you know about Tiramisu (Italian dessert)?
here do have with a strawberry Tiramisu.
mmmmmmmh, taste it very very very good. *crazy*
I love it.. but dangerous too fat. lol

I never tried it! Someday :) Once a while you gotta have a yummie treat to eat! :giggle: It won't hurt...if everyday, yes it will hurt! :mrgreen:
yep..

I never tried it! Someday :) Once a while you gotta have a yummie treat to eat! :giggle: It won't hurt...if everyday, yes it will hurt! :mrgreen:

yeaaah, I agree I can´t everyday eat it. my Stomach will hurt. lol Thanks god, because Strawberry is not grew up often at all year. I know, Limit May until July.
:giggle:

Not really you can grow strawberries all year around but best taste is spring/summer....:) We buy them all year around at the grocery store. I noticed the prices are different during fall/winter...they taste okay but spring/summer mmmm! YUMMIE!
yeaaah, I agree I can´t everyday eat it. my Stomach will hurt. lol Thanks god, because Strawberry is not grew up often at all year. I know, Limit May until July.
:giggle:

Not really you can grow strawberries all year around but best taste is spring/summer....:) We buy them all year around at the grocery store. I noticed the prices are different during fall/winter...they taste okay but spring/summer mmmm! YUMMIE!

heh, you are so funny… Can I grow strawberries? lol
really?... very interesting!.. maybe do you know. In Germany do have strawberry, but most of cheap for spring/ summer so I think 500gramm (2 euro) and after summer will be high price 500gramm (5euro) *crazy* this expensive strawberry come from south Europe, that is why not cheap for Logistic trucks to north germany.
I agree, best taste is Spring/ summer.
I prefer, strawberry into pool that I can swim LOLOLOLOL

yep..

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOo it look good! smack lip!

HA HA! Strawberry pool sure sound YUMMMMMIE! :rofl:
heh, you are so funny… Can I grow strawberries? lol
really?... very interesting!.. maybe do you know. In Germany do have strawberry, but most of cheap for spring/ summer so I think 500gramm (2 euro) and after summer will be high price 500gramm (5euro) *crazy* this expensive strawberry come from south Europe, that is why not cheap for Logistic trucks to north germany.
I agree, best taste is Spring/ summer.
I prefer, strawberry into pool that I can swim LOLOLOLOL

Back