Obama's Grandmother Died!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honest. I am feeling sorry for Obama lost his grandmother and parent. Obama don't have any parents and grandparents anymore. He did good job at speech last night. I'm impressed with his speech.

She already mailed it in before she passed....

Of course, she did.

The right wing media loudly proclaimed that ACORN believes that the dead should have the right to vote. That's a lie, I said.

And now that I realized... Obama's grandmother voted but died before the election day, should her vote be counted? YES and that's what ACORN believes. Some states don't allow votes of deceased to be counted even though they VOTED. I disagree. Those votes should be counted.

However the right media DELIBRATELY distorted that information to make people think ACORN believes that the dead has the right to vote which is impossible - how can the dead vote? Turns out that ACORN belives that the votes should be counted even if the early voters died on election day.

Of course, she did.

The right wing media loudly proclaimed that ACORN believes that the dead should have the right to vote. That's a lie, I said.

And now that I realized... Obama's grandmother voted but died before the election day, should her vote be counted? YES and that's what ACORN believes. Some states don't allow votes of deceased to be counted even though they VOTED. I disagree. Those votes should be counted.

However the right media DELIBRATELY distorted that information to make people think ACORN believes that the dead has the right to vote which is impossible - how can the dead vote? Turns out that ACORN belives that the votes should be counted even if the early voters died on election day.

I got the news source from CNN. :)

Very sad to read this thread. My prayers and thoughts to Obama's families. Rest In Peace to Obama's grandmother.

Wow a dead voter!

Well I am felt sorry for Obama and his grandmother..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back