Obamacare and mandatory implants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...now; what does counseling have to do with it?
Since the post was addressed to me, I don't even know why it should concern you.

However, since you ask, I assume it means that he would respect my counsel if he ever requested it.

Since the post was addressed to me, I don't even know why it should concern you.

However, since you ask, I assume it means that he would respect my counsel if he ever requested it.

Correct, because I value your judgement and moral compass. Myself and others would see that as a valuable lifeline when counseling or advice is needed. Your actions and words prove more valuable than a piece of paper. Your wisdom shows a measure of worth around here that is to be respected. Thank you, Reba.

Correct, because I value your judgement and moral compass. Myself and others would see that as a valuable lifeline when counseling or advice is needed. Your actions and words prove more valuable than a piece of paper. Your wisdom shows a measure of worth around here that is to be respected. Thank you, Reba.
:aw:

the US military solved this problem with dog tag necklace and dog tag in the boots behind shoelaces (in case you got blown up and your comrade found your leg somewhere). and writing on your arm with name and stuff (in case your comrade found your arm somewhere). oh and the ATF agents at Waco Siege wrote the blood type on their arms.

Non-Tech FTW. derp.

I have family in the special forces. The dog tag solution you mentioned does not solve a number of problems that exist during explosions.

The microchip drilled into teeth solves that problem.

Please read the following:

http://www.positiveidcorp.com/about-us.html

About Us

PositiveID Corporation was formed on November 10, 2009 through the merger of VeriChip Corporation and Steel Vault Corporation. PositiveID provides unique health and security identification tools to protect consumers and businesses.

PositiveID represents the convergence of a pioneer in personal health records and the first and only FDA-cleared implantable microchip for patient identification, VeriChip, with a leader in the identity security space, Steel Vault, focused on access and security of consumers' critical data.

PositiveID operates in two main divisions: HealthID and ID Security. The Company's HealthID business is further differentiated into its Human Health division and its Animal Health division.

HealthID focuses on bringing innovative health solutions to consumers, animals and businesses based on the company's intellectual property. Through its ID Security segment, the company offers identity theft protection and related services including credit monitoring and reporting through its NationalCreditReport.com website.

An integral part of the foundation of PositiveID is its radio-frequency identification (RFID) implantable microchip for patient identification, the VeriChip. The company's RFID microchip traces back to the events of September 11, 2001, when New York firemen wrote their badge ID numbers on their chests in case they were found injured or unconscious. It was evident there was a serious need for personal information in emergency situations and the product, modeled after a similar microchip used in pets, evolved from there. The company received FDA clearance for the microchip in October 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back