Obamacare and mandatory implants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a matter of your interpretation. The courts have already said that it's NOT unconstitutional to mandate people to pay for SSA. How is it different from mandating people to pay for healthcare costs?

The majority of Congress, whom we voted, passed the bill. The president whom we voted for signed it. All perfectly within the legal process of the Constitution.

It was never done through the normal procedures when it came to voting on bills. The Senate knew that when Scott Brown was elected. So, they opted an unconstitutional process to pass the bill. And secondly, the bill itself is unConstitutional trampling states' rights.

Jindal Declares Health Care Bill 'Unconstitutional' - Politics News Story - WDSU New Orleans

wouldn't do much. they can't track people with this kind of implant. it's a misconception that we can track them with GPS.

Correct. The chip does not contain GPS capabilities.

I wasn't talking about in the U.S. I'm talking about that anything can happen with implantable microchipping in humans knowing that technolgy continues to get smaller and more efficient. It's a possibility. I haven't gotten an appropriate answer from Fred Astaire.

We won't know where the future will take us, whether here in the U.S. or elsewhere. That's the problem.

Nor do we ever know where the future will take us. Are you suggesting that should be an excuse to halt progress? Or a justifiable excuse for using false statements to create unreasonable fear?

And still no one has managed to address the fact that they have been centrally storing medical information for many years under MedicAlert. This is virtually no different. If you aren't afraid of MedicAlert, why would you be afraid of a more efficient storage system?

Jillio ...... This Christian agree's with you on your stance about the Verichip! :thumb:

It's way too easy to - "ASSUME", that it is one of those things used by the future anti-Christ. It may well be, however - since nobody really knows for sure - "What", he'll use ......... I (and millions like me) really don't see what the sense of worrying about it is all about.

-charles

Good grief, why the heck not??? :lol:

It's a conspiracy!:giggle: If they put GPS in the VeriChip, it would allow for tracking of Alzheimer's patients that wander off and get lost. They would much rather leave them out in the elements. Kind of a covert way to "pull the plug on granny, doncha know?:lol:

Jillio ...... This Christian agree's with you on your stance about the Verichip! :thumb:

It's way too easy to - "ASSUME", that it is one of those things used by the future anti-Christ. It may well be, however - since nobody really knows for sure - "What", he'll use ......... I (and millions like me) really don't see what the sense of worrying about it is all about.

-charles

Thank you, Charles. It has virtually nothing to do with religious belief systems, and everything to do with making illogical connections designed to induce fear and panic. Even thinking that my statement was a denigration of Christian belief systems is a good example of another one of those illogical connections. But, you will find that ad hominem attacks abound around here when nothing else is available to support a claim.

It was never done through the normal procedures when it came to voting on bills. The Senate knew that when Scott Brown was elected. So, they opted an unconstitutional process to pass the bill. And secondly, the bill itself is unConstitutional trampling states' rights.

Jindal Declares Health Care Bill 'Unconstitutional' - Politics News Story - WDSU New Orleans

Jindal is a joke.

There is NO "unconstitutional" process whatsoever. It's perfectly within the legal means and if you don't like it, you can vote to repeal the healthcare bill BUT here's the thing - most people will NOT want it repealed.

Tell me, once again, how is it different from SSA bill?

At least 14 states believe otherwise and are in the process of addressing it through legal means.

At least 14 states believe otherwise and are in the process of addressing it through legal means.

And 36 states don't believe it is unconstitutional. Can you say majority?:lol:

Answer this simple question:

How is the healthcare different from SSA?

They both force people to buy into a system that isn't worth a crap? And that they both exemplify on what a Ponzi scheme looks like?

They both force people to buy into a system that isn't worth a crap? And that they both exemplify on what a Ponzi scheme looks like?

Uhhh....that would be how you think they are alike, not different.:roll:

Forcing states to pay when there is no money in the first place isn't going to help anything in the short and long term of things, including health care which will just get worse.

Forcing states to pay when there is no money in the first place isn't going to help anything in the short and long term of things, including health care which will just get worse.

All bow to the predictor of doom and gloom.

Devil's advocate:

If healthcare is provided, then that means sick workers will be able to get back to work even quicker right? Means no lost hours. No lost job positions. No lost salaries. That means they earn more money... to guess what? Buy things. If they buy things, it creates more demands... which encourage people to produce more.

Not that I agree with it... but... I have other reasons not to agree with healthcare-- and it's not an economic one either. The economic reasoning behind providing healthcare is sound; the political or civil reason is debatable though.

Devil's advocate:

If healthcare is provided, then that means sick workers will be able to get back to work even quicker right? Means no lost hours. No lost job positions. No lost salaries. That means they earn more money... to guess what? Buy things. If they buy things, it creates more demands... which encourage people to produce more.

Not that I agree with it... but... I have other reasons not to agree with healthcare-- and it's not an economic one either. The economic reasoning behind providing healthcare is sound; the political or civil reason is debatable though.

Well stated. One cannot argue from an economic standpoint and have their argument stand up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back