Obamacare and mandatory implants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, but do you realize that statement could be construed as condescending to literally millions of people who go to Sunday School?

Are you saying that religious belief automatically discredits someone?

Just asking to clarify.

let's not quibble...

jiro, are you saying it will never happen?

Yes, that is what he is saying .. and he believes that anyone who can clearly see the obvious are .. how shall we say ... "mentally challenged".

not from this healthcare bills.

Employers are required to provide healthcare coverage in 2014.

And if unemployed (by choice) you still have to have health insurance.

So "the framework is there".

We'll know for sure what the future holds. It may never come or it will. Either technology will be amazing or it will be a bane.

Employers are required to provide healthcare coverage in 2014.

yes - as according to this healthcare bills. So does it say anywhere in this healthcare bills that says the employers are required to implant the employees? or anything about RFID?

Yes, that is what he is saying .. and he believes that anyone who can clearly see the obvious are .. how shall we say ... "mentally challenged".

um... did you read what you just wrote? it's erroneous. try again.

Jiro, I said, irregardless, whether it's from health bills or not, doesn't matter, do you think it will never happen?

CROWLEY: Enemies of the state - Washington Times

.......the Democrats have shown a disturbing pattern of demonizing those who disagree with them. A year ago, Mr. Obama's Department of Homeland Security issued a report for law enforcement called "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment." It suggested that anyone who opposed abortion, illegal immigration and oppressive taxes, supported gun rights or served in Iraq and Afghanistan should be singled out for special attention. Why? Because such people might burst into a spasm of violence at any time. There was no mention of being on the lookout for potential violence committed by Islamic jihadists, even after actual acts of violence committed by an Islamic jihadist in Little Rock. (The Fort Hood shooting happened later.)

In other words, if you go to church, believe in protecting innocent life, own a gun or defend your country, the Democrats consider you a potential enemy of the state. It was no coincidence that the Homeland Security report was issued just as the Tea Party movement was gaining real national traction.

We Are Everywhere III

Not surprisingly, then, once they had passed their widely unpopular health care bill, the Democrats moved quickly to delegitimize opposition to it. Their defiant move in the face of overwhelming popular resistance gave them another excuse to equate big-government progressives with good patriots and small government advocates with potentially violent nutcases who must be watched.

The message is the message:

Interestingly, the head of the Michigan branch of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Dawud Walid, rushed to announce the raids at a CAIR banquet at about the same time the story became public. "We salute the FBI for breaking up a militia that was seeking to harm American Muslims," he said. It's curious that he would know that at a time when the FBI still had the investigation under seal. (We're still waiting to hear why Homeland Security and the FBI chose to use the descriptive word "Christian" when they seem unable to use the word "Muslim" in connection with Islamic extremism.)

Jiro, I said, irregardless, whether it's from health bills or not, doesn't matter, do you think it will never happen?

not pertinent to this thread and I've already answered your question in my post #44. But you can go ahead and make a thread about mandatory implantation by either Big Brother or employer not related to Obamacare or this thread.

meanwhile.... I'm still trying to solve a perpetual motion power generator....

why do I get a feeling that you know you're full of beans? derp.

"mandatory implantation by employer" has nothing to do with this healthcare bills. plus - you have a free choice to NOT work for employer who wants to implant RFID. and you have a free choice to NOT work for employer who does a random piss/drug test. derp.[/QUOTE]

derp?

Why the slur/slang here?

Jiro, a rock and hard place?

Let me help you.

It's a fact, you don't know whether it will happen or not.

Pretty simple to just say that. It's not that hard, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back