Obama lied about AARP Supporting Obamacare...and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Blimey!
oh crikey! not again!

I remember from your posts that you support to pay tax on Medicare/Medicaid but complaint for not want to pay tax on healthcare reform?

:scratch:

I can understand how you feel when you called "SHIT" because you pay tax on medicare/medicaid for someone else, not for you and your family. That´s why Obama healthcare for everyone... If you work to pay tax then you get it in return but Medicare/Medicaid?
Big difference - medicare/medicaid and healthcare reform. I'm fine with paying my tax for medicare/medicaid but not healthcare reform. After all - it's a social responsibility. This proposed healthcare reform is not a social responsibility. it's a social prison.

Who is the people? Do you mean rich people who can afford expensive insurance?
people like....... Bucket. Remember her story? she came to America for her eyes.

How? What they do if they are out of job or pension?

Did you know the horror stories about private insurers including Obama´s mother?

The private insurers receive less choice than Medicare does, that´s what Americans said at Town Hall. The private health insurance can deny you and your choice. The doctor must ask private health insurance first before treat you. At universal healthcare doesn´t.

I pay % of healthcare insurance in my monthly wage slip. They can fix % of health care insurance in your wage slip like what they did with Medicare/Medicaid.

To my personal opinion, everyone should get healthcare equal. I will still get health care when I am out of work and pension.
plenty of assistance service here. the people are just too damn lazy and stupid to get the service. and they waste their time bitching about it when the services are readily available for them :dunno:

my personal opinion? the people deserve affordable healthcare. you want affordable healthcare? then tell that to people to stop suing doctors for $$$$$$ and stop fiddling with money.

Of course universal healthcare does as well. I has no idea why you said that universal healthcare put life-threatening injury/illness in waiting list. This is a misleading. Why can´t you try to listen British´s comments of their own experience instead of listen media?
I did listen and they said it was terrible. Remember our ADers' experience with Canadian healthcare service? Why don't you listen to them instead? Remember AliciaM? Bucket?

Oh blimey... How? :scratch:

First of all is: Waiting list in Germany is very uncommon.

Second: What about this? BBC NEWS | Americas | Boy's death highlights US health debate

and American´s comment of their own experience as Medicare/Medicaid and private insurer.

BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | Will Obama's healthcare plan work?

BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | Does healthcare in the US need reform?

Why can´t you TRY to take your time to listen Americans´s comment of their own experience on Medicare/Medicaid and private insurer?

Third: How about bankrupt? Did you know that half of Americans lost their home and die after lost their job, can´t afford to pay expensive premium or can´t afford to cover health insurance for their family? How about that?

We don´t. Thank God, we keep our home and receive treatment from universal healthcare free when we are out of work or pension. We know that our healthcare are not perfect but thank god I don´t lose my home and die.

Fourth: How about poor 50 millions without health insurance?

Fifth: The doctors can deny you when they know that you as uninsured person who can´t afford to pay ... The doctors asked health insurance company permission before they treat you as insured person and then deny you if they know that your health insurance deny to cover the cost for you...

That´s why Obama´s healthcare need to be reform for everyone then they won´t die and lost their home.
:zzz:

Big difference - medicare/medicaid and healthcare reform. I'm fine with paying my tax for medicare/medicaid but not healthcare reform. After all - it's a social responsibility. This proposed healthcare reform is not a social responsibility. it's a social prison.

*shake my head quietly*

people like....... Bucket. Remember her story? she came to America for her eyes.

I would suggest you to re-read Miss Bucket´s post. She did not came to America for her eye treatment.

plenty of assistance service here. the people are just too damn lazy and stupid to get the service. and they waste their time bitching about it when the services are readily available for them :dunno:

wow *speechless* :shock: It prove itself that you don´t bother to listen and support the people and their own experience.

I did listen and they said it was terrible. Remember our ADers' experience with Canadian healthcare service? Why don't you listen to them instead? Remember AliciaM? Bucket?

Don´t you read my posts toward them? I support them and agree that our healthcare system are not perfect don´t I? I repeated to say in several threads that our healthcare system are not perfect. All what I see your posts then you don´t bother to support them but call them as lazy, bitch, stupid, etc. Is it what you call as "listen"... Look at your own post above.

You know what I said is right. :)

It prove that you don´t listen and support them but all what you put is :zzz:... It shows your ignorance.

Oh Blimey!

I remember from your posts that you support to pay tax on Medicare/Medicaid but complaint for not want to pay tax on healthcare reform?

I can understand how you feel when you called "SHIT" because you pay tax on medicare/medicaid for someone else, not for you and your family. That´s why Obama healthcare for everyone... If you work to pay tax then you get it in return but Medicare/Medicaid?

Did you know the horror stories about private insurers including Obama´s mother?

The private insurers receive less choice than Medicare does, that´s what Americans said at Town Hall. The private health insurance can deny you and your choice. The doctor must ask private health insurance first before treat you. At universal healthcare doesn´t.

I pay % of healthcare insurance in my monthly wage slip. They can fix % of health care insurance in your wage slip like what they did with Medicare/Medicaid.

To my personal opinion, everyone should get healthcare equal. I will still get health care when I am out of work and pension.

Of course universal healthcare does as well. I has no idea why you said that universal healthcare put life-threatening injury/illness in waiting list. This is a misleading. Why can´t you try to listen British´s comments of their own experience instead of listen media?

Oh blimey... How? :scratch:

First of all is: Waiting list in Germany is very uncommon.

Second: What about this? BBC NEWS | Americas | Boy's death highlights US health debate

and American´s comment of their own experience as Medicare/Medicaid and private insurer.

BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | Will Obama's healthcare plan work?

BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | Does healthcare in the US need reform?

Why can´t you TRY to take your time to listen Americans´s comment of their own experience on Medicare/Medicaid and private insurer?

Third: How about bankrupt? Did you know that half of Americans lost their home and die after lost their job, can´t afford to pay expensive premium or can´t afford to cover health insurance for their family? How about that?

We don´t. Thank God, we keep our home and receive treatment from universal healthcare free when we are out of work or pension. We know that our healthcare are not perfect but thank god I don´t lose my home and die.

Fourth: How about poor 50 millions without health insurance?

Fifth: The doctors can deny you when they know that you as uninsured person who can´t afford to pay ... The doctors asked health insurance company permission before they treat you as insured person and then deny you if they know that your health insurance deny to cover the cost for you...

That´s why Obama´s healthcare need to be reform for everyone then they won´t die and lost their home.

Germany's unemployment benefits (e.g "payments") is only temporary and depends on how long you worked. You don't get benefits on a permanent basis.

*shake my head quietly*
yea same here.

I would suggest you to re-read Miss Bucket´s post. She did not came to America for her eye treatment.
here's a link to bucket's post. You're right. I confused it with other detail mentioned in her post - "Several people I know have gone to USA to have surgery done and their private insurance paid for it because they were heart attacks waiting to happen. One was a 34 year old teacher with several young children and a pregnant wife as well. He spent over 2 months at the hospital and when he came back home to Canada, he was a much healthier and a fattened-up person too as well!!

The trip to USA was worth it because he was grey-skinned and very haggard, looking much older than his 34 years old age. The waiting game cannot happen and it doesn't matter which country we all come from."

there you go.

wow *speechless* :shock: It prove itself that you don´t bother to listen and support the people and their own experience.
please do not assume and twist my post to negative prerogative. That's defamation. :nono:

Please re-read my post. Why is it my responsibility to educate people on how to get the assistance service? I'm not a social worker. Like I said - there are plenty of assistance service out there - TONS of charity service, Red Cross, faith organizations, donations, Vocational Rehabilitation, SSI, SSDI, etc. etc.. ALL PAID BY me, Reba, kokonut, and any able working people and we ain't bitching about it :cool2: (except non-profit organizations since they're donation-based but a lot of us donate and will keep donating)

Many people did not bother looking up on how to get these kind of service. They waste their time bitching about how life's being unfair and/or thinking about how to scam government to get $$$. :roll:

Don´t you read my posts toward them? I support them and agree that our healthcare system are not perfect don´t I? I repeated to say in several threads that our healthcare system are not perfect. All what I see your posts then you don´t bother to support them but call them as lazy, bitch, stupid, etc. Is it what you call as "listen"... Look at your own post above.
see above.

You know what I said is right. :)

It prove that you don´t listen and support them but all what you put is :zzz:... It shows your ignorance.
not at all. Because you continue to think too linear and simple when we already showed you many logical arguments and cases and you continue to repeat same old faulty argument. :dunno:

nothing we say can make you understand it. it shows that you are very dense and naive. :wave:

It is looks funny to see and compare...

wonder if they are against Obama because of Black? Bill Clinton has similar same reform health care plan back in 1992. It seems we go again with that plan but not many complaint compare Clinton healthcare and Obama healthcare.

I used to work with private insurance. If you are Deaf before you apply to private insurance that will determine decline because you are Deaf and we suspect that you got it due overuse drug. (serious; that what I follow guidelines.) Obama plans are no 'pre-existing' such as same companies group plan use the health premium care.

My BIG concern about 'free' insurance and that could misleading other country people who wants move in USA for just health insurance.

Again, healthcare haven't start and we haven't see how it is going.

I just do SUPPORT is no 'Pre-Exisitng' because sometime we not expect in our life came and we apply for insurance and turn out decline due your past history. The private insurance paid to investing your health history from whole USA that run electric medical information. In past, they have no idea who you are and what your health is alike due no electric medical information.

They are look at money to charge you to investing and how much % risk to spend on you. They are rather to keep investing than spending.

Even you claim that you do have boat, they will automatically decline no question.

No one like to get decline from insurance...

Oh Blimey!

Germany's unemployment benefits (e.g "payments") is only temporary and depends on how long you worked. You don't get benefits on a permanent basis.

Liebling is from Germany and you need not make any assume about health care in Germany without ask her, she's just first hand and she will going explain about health care in Germany.

Liebling, can you share us about how is health care in Germany?

why do you think raising tax is the answer for health care issue? why do you want people to pay MORE? we paid more and we get SHIT service. That's the matter of fact with government service - anywhere in the world. Government service is always mediocre. That's why people come to America.... all because of PRIVATE SERVICE.

How about reducing tax so that they can have MORE money for themselves to get private care?

Not all people are coming to America because of health care and it has nothing with private.

If medical cost goes out of control as insurance become overpriced so you are out of range because reduce of taxes aren't enough.

that is the President's job and responsibility to steer the boat to right direction (or to his direction). So far - he spent too much time talking to cameras and less time leading the country. If he wants to get something done, then he needs to get off the camera and start leading the country.

The President of United States' main responsibility isn't to address the issue. That's for campaign talk. or Speaker of the House. In case Obama forgot, his campaign was long over last year. His main and only responsibility is to LEAD THE COUNTRY. maybe Speaker of the House is more suitable for Obama? :dunno:

Obama does leading the country since he made addresses on health care reform and support congress as well, I think he's just leading so ok.

um.... it's no-brainer. it's old rule - any medical school in the world, including America, says that patient with life-threatening injury/illness gets the high-priority medical attention.

you're not making any sense!

the only difference between you and I is that in America - our waiting list is a lot shorter than yours. with private care, we get medical attention a lot faster than you - regardless of illness. :)

Liebling's post is valid so you are too because source got different opinions so we do debate about health care rerform.

I do support health care reform, such as public insurance for uninsured Americans or any Americans who unable to afford to get private insurance, it does create a compete as private insurance would have change to compete with government sponsored insurance, not every job has own insurance, even some part time job aren't qualify for insurance as well. Other way, I do support to increase on regulation, such as private insurance are required to cover the pre-existing like if you already have cancer before new insurance start so new insurance is require to cover too and remove the caps because some Americans need alot of medical care, in my company that where I work is sucks because they have insurance with caps and won't cover on pre-existing so I'm sticking with medicaid.

Government job (including teachers) and moderate-high paying job offers great benefits so public insurance aren't needed.

wonder if they are against Obama because of Black? Bill Clinton has similar same reform health care plan back in 1992. It seems we go again with that plan but not many complaint compare Clinton healthcare and Obama healthcare.

I used to work with private insurance. If you are Deaf before you apply to private insurance that will determine decline because you are Deaf and we suspect that you got it due overuse drug. (serious; that what I follow guidelines.) Obama plans are no 'pre-existing' such as same companies group plan use the health premium care.

My BIG concern about 'free' insurance and that could misleading other country people who wants move in USA for just health insurance.

Again, healthcare haven't start and we haven't see how it is going.

I just do SUPPORT is no 'Pre-Exisitng' because sometime we not expect in our life came and we apply for insurance and turn out decline due your past history. The private insurance paid to investing your health history from whole USA that run electric medical information. In past, they have no idea who you are and what your health is alike due no electric medical information.

They are look at money to charge you to investing and how much % risk to spend on you. They are rather to keep investing than spending.

Even you claim that you do have boat, they will automatically decline no question.

No one like to get decline from insurance...

Agreed, All insurance need cover pre-existing and remove the caps too, also price need be affordable or reasonable.

oh crikey! not again!

my personal opinion? the people deserve affordable healthcare. you want affordable healthcare? then tell that to people to stop suing doctors for $$$$$$ and stop fiddling with money.

:zzz:

Health care reform that what Obama's idea isn't social prison so I'm strongly disagree with you, it's about change the insurance policies and offers public insurance or assistance to Americans who don't have insurance or unable to afford.

What's assistance service has something with lazy?

Yup, it's part of your personal opinion like us does and what's exact point about patients who sue on doctor so they do have reason.

People's views on health care is different based on individual and for me, US health care need reform so badly, however their service is good, except for situation with insurance and cost.

wonder if they are against Obama because of Black? Bill Clinton has similar same reform health care plan back in 1992. It seems we go again with that plan but not many complaint compare Clinton healthcare and Obama healthcare....
What does Obama's color have to do with health care???

People were against Clinton's health care plan too, and he wasn't black.

Totally irrelevant.

What does Obama's color have to do with health care???

People were against Clinton's health care plan too, and he wasn't black.

Totally irrelevant.

:cool2: I am just wonder that color racism but I am just say it if that could have do with reaction... everyone say 'we are doom' because of him.:hmm:

Fact check failed on that part and simply overlooked the whole quote-unquote "death panel."

American Thinker Blog: Defending Palin's 'Death Panel' remark[/QUOTE]

Sorry, there is absolutely no defense to her statement. And we ALREADY place price on people

Cost of Living
Sarah Palin is afraid Obamacare will put a price on human life. But we already do.

Sarah Palin is afraid Obamacare will put a price on human life. But we already do. - By Christopher Beam - Slate Magazine

"But that's not what Palin said. She said that the Democratic plan will ration care and "my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care." Palin's statement sounds more like a science fiction movie (Soylent Green, anyone?) than part of an actual bill before Congress. We rate her statement Pants on Fire!" [in other words, she's deceiving the public ]

PolitiFact | Sarah Palin falsely claims Barack Obama runs a 'death panel'

Germany´s unemployment benefit is from 6 months up to 2 years, depend on their age and how long you pay unemployment insurance.

Example: unemployed single person received 60%/family unemployed person received 67% of total monthly gross wage from unemployment Office for 6 months after employed for one year.

12 months unemployment benefit after 2 years work and from 3 years to more years, 2 years unemployment benefit.

After 6 to 24 months unemployment benefit, apply for social assistance...

Old unemployed person from 55 years old received unemployment benefit for 2 or 3 years before apply for pension benefit.

Germany´s unemployment benefit is from 6 months up to 2 years, depend on their age and how long you pay unemployment insurance.

Example: unemployed single person received 60%/family unemployed person received 67% of total monthly gross wage from unemployment Office for 6 months after employed for one year.

12 months unemployment benefit after 2 years work and from 3 years to more years, 2 years unemployment benefit.

After 6 to 24 months unemployment benefit, apply for social assistance...

Old unemployed person from 55 years old received unemployment benefit for 2 or 3 years before apply for pension benefit.

and then what happen after that?

here's a link to bucket's post. You're right. I confused it with other detail mentioned in her post - "Several people I know have gone to USA to have surgery done and their private insurance paid for it because they were heart attacks waiting to happen. One was a 34 year old teacher with several young children and a pregnant wife as well. He spent over 2 months at the hospital and when he came back home to Canada, he was a much healthier and a fattened-up person too as well!!

The trip to USA was worth it because he was grey-skinned and very haggard, looking much older than his 34 years old age. The waiting game cannot happen and it doesn't matter which country we all come from."

there you go.

She is entitled to her opinion as I have my own opinion as well over that non-life threatening. I rather wait a few months to have it done than spend $100,000.00 for go to America to have it done.

If a person who have private insurance in its country, but why go to America instead of have it done at private clinic in Canada if a person choose to not want to wait for a few months? If a person prefer to go America to have it done as soon as possible than wait for few months then is his/her choice. It´s his/her money. Remember, not everyone can afford to go America to have it done. If they can afford then is good.

please do not assume and twist my post to negative prerogative. That's defamation. :nono:

I do not see anything that I twist your post but all what I see is I suggest you to take a time to read the 2 links of Americans´ comments over their experience as private insurers and Medcare/Medicaid and explained you about their horror stories as private insurers, Medicare/Medicaid including Obama´s mother. All what you said is their lazy, bitching, etc.

Please re-read my post. Why is it my responsibility to educate people on how to get the assistance service? I'm not a social worker. Like I said - there are plenty of assistance service out there - TONS of charity service, Red Cross, faith organizations, donations, Vocational Rehabilitation, SSI, SSDI, etc. etc.. ALL PAID BY me, Reba, kokonut, and any able working people and we ain't bitching about it :cool2: (except non-profit organizations since they're donation-based but a lot of us donate and will keep donating)

Many people did not bother looking up on how to get these kind of service. They waste their time bitching about how life's being unfair and/or thinking about how to scam government to get $$$. :roll:

I did not bring up anything about social security as what you mentioned above but private insurers and Medicare/Medicaid in the 2 links I provided about American´s own experience, that´s all. If you want to talk about social security issues, then post my thread or new thread.

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/46096-i-want-check-you-over-ssi-issues.html

not at all. Because you continue to think too linear and simple when we already showed you many logical arguments and cases and you continue to repeat same old faulty argument. :dunno:

I did not started to debate but expressed my opinon. Unfortunlately you started to quote my post because you don´t like my opinion, that´s all.

I thought you convinced why Obama is for healthcare system in several Election 2008 debate threads after your bad experience with doctor for $400 within 2 mins and then changed your mind and support Obama. Now? It seem to me that you regret for voted Obama? :hmm:

nothing we say can make you understand it. it shows that you are very dense and naive. :wave:

Excuse me, I know what I am saying...

And why can´t you accept the fact that everyone is entitle to their opinion differently as you? Why can´t you handle the debate with agreement to disagreement ?

She is entitled to her opinion as I have my own opinion as well over that non-life threatening. I rather wait a few months to have it done than spend $100,000.00 for go to America to have it done.

If a person who have private insurance in its country, but why go to America instead of have it done at private clinic in Canada if a person choose to not want to wait for a few months? If a person prefer to go America to have it done as soon as possible than wait for few months then is his/her choice. It´s his/her money. Remember, not everyone can afford to go America to have it done. If they can afford then is good.

I do not see anything that I twist your post but all what I see is I suggest you to take a time to read the 2 links of Americans´ comments over their experience as private insurers and Medcare/Medicaid and explained you about their horror stories as private insurers, Medicare/Medicaid including Obama´s mother. All what you said is their lazy, bitching, etc.

I did not bring up anything about social security as what you mentioned above but private insurers and Medicare/Medicaid in the 2 links I provided about American´s own experience, that´s all. If you want to talk about social security issues, then post my thread or new thread.

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/46096-i-want-check-you-over-ssi-issues.html

I did not started to debate but expressed my opinon. Unfortunlately you started to quote my post because you don´t like my opinion, that´s all.

I thought you convinced why Obama is for healthcare system in several Election 2008 debate threads after your bad experience with doctor for $400 within 2 mins and then changed your mind and support Obama. Now? It seem to me that you regret for voted Obama? :hmm:

Excuse me, I know what I am saying...

And why can´t you accept the fact that everyone is entitle to their opinion differently as you? Why can´t you handle the debate with agreement to disagreement ?

I would wonders about foreigners or travelers have access to health care in Europe and Canada?

In bold, Yup, he's very sensitive about universal or government-run health care, I did asked him about what happens when government-run health care kicks in then he said it's not gonna happen, it don't get any right answer.

and then what happen after that?

Do you mean social assistance and pension benefit?

As long as they are still alive.

Under Social assistance system, as long as you find job, if not living with social money until you are 60 years old then apply for pension benefit for a long life.

For employed person, get pension benefit between 60 and 65 years old and living on pension benefit as long as they are alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back