O.J. Simpson Not Getting A Retrial, Nevada Supreme Court Rules

honestly.. I think he's guilty of what he did.. but nobody will know the whole truth cuz it's messed up since 1994 I feel bad for oj's ex wife and her lover whatever he was to her... but one day I'm sure the whole truth will unfold but for now OJ is rotting in prison for his robbery in Nevada :)

If they let him out he can resume his search for the real killers.
Lol, he might but he'd never find them because he was the real killer.You know that, don't you?

Last edited:
honestly.. I think he's guilty of what he did.. but nobody will know the whole truth cuz it's messed up since 1994 I feel bad for oj's ex wife and her lover whatever he was to her... but one day I'm sure the whole truth will unfold but for now OJ is rotting in prison for his robbery in Nevada :)
Yeah, who knows maybe one day his daughter will write a book to tell the truth about him after his death.

Last edited:
OJ gets acquitted again? Impossible because if he gets out, he's free. In other words, he can't be arrested for the same crime (double murder).

You obviously don't get it. :dunno2:

You obviously don't get it. :dunno2:
I don't get what?
If you are talking about the real killers OJ is searching for, how do you know that they got acquitted before since you said "again"?

Never mind because you can't answer it.

Last edited:
You need to read again and you failed to understand my rhetorical.

That why you are totally clueless.
Please re-read my edited post. BTW, if you are talking about OJ, he gets acquitted again for what?

Sorry, please clarify if you can. Who gets acquitted again?

You need to recognize about sarcasm.

OJ Simpson expected that he will be acquitted on all criminal charges.

You need to recognize about sarcasm.

OJ Simpson expected that he will be acquitted on all criminal charges.
Oh, he didn't get acquitted for the armed robbery in LV. However your reply to Woody's post which was about OJ searching the real killers, not about OJ arrested again is therefore not a sarcasm. Sorry to say that it's off point. I understand that you try your best so let it go.

Oh, he didn't get acquitted for the armed robbery in LV. However your reply to Woody's post which was about OJ searching the real killers, not about OJ arrested again is therefore not a sarcasm. Sorry to say that it's off point. I understand that you try your best so let it go.

Oh wow, you don't understand about our rhetorical about OJ's mentality and of course, it is sarcasm (about getting acquitted).

It is possible if he is getting out of prison but he is likely to die in prison rather than looking for someone to kill so we never know about what he wants to do.

Oh wow, you don't understand about our rhetorical about OJ's mentality and of course, it is sarcasm (about getting acquitted).

It is possible if he is getting out of prison but he is likely to die in prison rather than looking for someone to kill so we never know about what he wants to do.
OK, no problem.

Well, he's 68 now and he may be paroled in 2017. I hope not.

Via Wikipedia
On July 31, 2013, the Nevada Parole Board granted Simpson parole on some charges from armed robbery convictions, but he will continue to be held at least until 2017 on other charges.

OK, no problem.

Well, he's 68 now and he may be paroled in 2017. I hope not.

Via Wikipedia

I think that his parole request will be denied.

It is very hard to be paroled.

Back