Northern BC

Kamster

Reaction score
I’m wondering if anyone’s knows if there’s much of a Deaf community in Northern BC. I know there’s one in Vancouver and on the Island...but what about Prince George?
I’m interested in volunteering and getting involved. Please share if you have info

No one answered you? we have at least 2-3 Canadians on here, can't remember think Vancouver and big city was it Quebec or Montreal :welcome: did you check with schools and or guv. agencies on discrimination or equal rights, good luck:fingersx:

:wave: Hello Old Analog! Thanks for responding. I don’t know where the Canadians aren’t on here haha. Oh well, maybe in time I will get more replies :) I will wait patiently.

I know the big cities in Canada have Deaf communities for sure...Prince George in BC is a smaller city, which I prefer. I will continue my research and eventually I’m sure I will come across the right information!!

Lots of reading, thinking thread late onset deafness had a Canadian, under Our World out culture

Our world our culture, page 3, Trainman posted a link, Canadian speaks of the deaf and the world, has a search bar at top and bottom of the article has contact information, go down many rabbit trails sooner or later your bound to find a wabbit, good luck:iough::iolol:

Been reading late onset deafness under Our World out culture back 8-9 years lady posted from B.C. can't remember what page maybe in 40's-60's should of made note though of you though:bye:

Back