No colored links

I finally found the problem.

First, I changed to Full WYSIWYG, nothing. Standard, nothing.

Dawned on me that it could be the browser. I am on Chrome. I went to IE and there it was!!!!!! Chrome does not let me see it! Wow.
Then kick Chrome out! :lol: Firefox is actually the best. You can get add-ons for it. Very flexible! My add-ons (extensions) are A*b**** Plus (a must-have), Simple Timer, AniWeather, Easy Screen Shot, Fast Close Tabs and Zoom Page.

I used to have Firefox. I liked it. I forget why I changed to Chrome. Either because I got a new computer or was told that Chrome was best for a gaming site I used to play on. Chrome I think also has add-ons. I'll see what they have.

Then kick Chrome out! :lol: Firefox is actually the best. You can get add-ons for it. Very flexible! My add-ons (extensions) are A*b**** Plus (a must-have), Simple Timer, AniWeather, Easy Screen Shot, Fast Close Tabs and Zoom Page.

I love Firefox because of the awesome tools they have for the web developer! :lol:

I finally found the problem.

First, I changed to Full WYSIWYG, nothing. Standard, nothing.

Dawned on me that it could be the browser. I am on Chrome. I went to IE and there it was!!!!!! Chrome does not let me see it! Wow.
It could be the settings on your Chrome? I'm using Chrome and I see it. In fact, it even let me create that fade-away effect with my link! :)

Back