Nintendo switch

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
What y'all think about Nintendo Switch?

http://www.gamespot.com/

I'm grateful that Switch isn't 3DS replacement, so 3DS replacement is going be 1-2 years away.

Looks interesting... something my nephew would probably like. I might too...

And I still have the N64 I bought years ago.

Well, Switch will bring the eShop where you can play classic games as the N64 games soooo...yeah. I still have my N64 along withe GameCube, Wii U, and 3DS.

Oh, and they are already working on a successor to the 3DS. Go figure.

Oh I know Wii U had shit poor sales so Nintendo had to save themselves for another console that would make sense. A hybrid type of a home/portable console.

While it turns out that the successor to the 3DS is only a rumor at this time, but of course it isn't the end of the line for their handheld consoles. I do hope we get to see another Gameboy.

Oh I know Wii U had shit poor sales so Nintendo had to save themselves for another console that would make sense. A hybrid type of a home/portable console.

While it turns out that the successor to the 3DS is only a rumor at this time, but of course it isn't the end of the line for their handheld consoles. I do hope we get to see another Gameboy.

The cost of game and cost of console for Switch isn't same as 3DS replacement, so it is mainly home console with more portable.

3DS is successful but not same as DS level, at least, it is sold well than PS Vita by far, nearly 17 times more, however, Sony stopped report about how many PS Vita sold and sweeped under the rug.

It took 7 years for DS replacement to released, is 3DS in 2011, that will going be 6 years in lifespan right now. The new games aren't announced until next Nintendo Direct.

I have modded 3DS with A9LH and CFW.

With the new 3DS XL that came out a couple years ago, it's funny how there aren't really a lot of 3DS games that would be required to play on the new 3DS with the second analog button included. I was hoping that a new Metroid game would come to the 3DS, but....it's not exactly the one I expected.

With the new 3DS XL that came out a couple years ago, it's funny how there aren't really a lot of 3DS games that would be required to play on the new 3DS with the second analog button included. I was hoping that a new Metroid game would come to the 3DS, but....it's not exactly the one I expected.

because Nintendo is being stupid. :lol:

Also there is new 3DS non-XL as well but Nintendo of America screwed it up.

BTW, Dragon Quest VII and VIII support 2nd analog button.

Last edited:
Looking forward to trying the Switch tomorrow! The video game bar I work at preordered 3 of them

I love Nintendo because I am a Zelda freak. All I have are Nintendo game systems. Haven't gotten the new Switch yet, but I will eventually right along with the new Zelda game.

I love Nintendo
Do you have the Cube? I bought it just because of Resident Evil. And okay, I admit to Metroid Prime too. Okay, I admit to Zelda..but oh boy.. all that back tracking killed it for me. :)

Back