Nigerian Scammers

CSign

Reaction score
Somehow some Scammers got a hold of my email address. I've been getting all kinds of goofy emails from them. The latest though, was pretty funny. They must think all people are stupid.

"United Nation Organization Information Section
210 Euston Road London NW1 2BE United Kingdom
(U.K) DOCKET NO. OP 292.
Our Ref: UN/BKL/STB

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT VALUED US$750.000 ONLY VIA ATM VISA CARD.

Good day.

We wish to inform you that your payment of USD$750.000.00 for your compensation as one of the scam*victim* from the Federal Republic of Nigeria has been released and ready to be paid to you via ATM VISA CARD which you will use to withdraw your US$750.000.00 from any ATM Machine in any part of the world. But just bear it in mind that you will pay for the insurance fee of $570.00 only before your card will be dispatch/ship to your home address. We did not want to take much of your time or ours so that is why we are notifying you right away that you are going to pay for the insurance fee immediately you contact the issuing bank.

So if you can not pay for this insurance fee of $570.00, do not border/worry to respond to this mail as there is no way your card will not be insured before shipment that is the instruction we got from the courier/delivery company.
We have mandated the Intercontinental Bank Plc Nigeria to issue an ATM VISA CARD and PIN# which you will use to withdraw your fund from any ATM machine in any part of the world.You are strongly advised immediately to contact Mr.Raymond Obieri, Chairman Intercontinental Bank Plc via his email address: atmcard.claim.dept2011@live.com* and send him your information such as:

1) Your Full Name.

2) Your Contact Address.

3) Your Home Phone, Mobile/Cell Phone and fax Number.

4) Occupation ....

5)Age........

The ATM VISA CARD approved on your name have been sent to Mr.Raymond Obieri and he is waiting for your above information's to enable him process and send you the ATM VISA CARD via any courier service company. So make sure you contact him right away with your full contacts/mailing information and tell him that you received a message from Ms. Grace Akpen, the ATM VISA CARD ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR UNITED NATION OFFICE, Instructing you to contact him for immediate release of your ATM VISA CARD. You should contact him as directed and wait for your ATM VISA CARD within 72hours as soon as you furnish him with all the requirement needed to dispatch the ATM VISA CARD to you. You are warned to disregard other contact or any communication you have with other offices from now henceforth if you really want to receive your over due payment.

Please we are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past.Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept out congratulations!*

Yours Sincerely,
Thank you for choosing our Tux ATM VISA CARD Dept

Ms. Grace Akpen
ATM VISA CARD ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR UNITED NATION OFFICE."

I only have to pay $570 for a $750 ATM card. That's a good deal, right??

Go for it! BTW, there are about 4 of these in my mailbox a day, along with medications to harden, lengthen, thicken; Rolex replica watches; several lotteries; job offers that pay $90K salaries for part time work; offers to share a fortune left to the most unfortunate person in Nigeria. So many decisions!

I only have to pay $570 for a $750 ATM card. That's a good deal, right??

[Nigerian voice] No no..it's Seeeeevren Hudriiiieeeen FiiiiiFEEEEEYY THOOOWWWWTAND Drollars!!! Go for it!!! You only hawt to pay $570..THAT IS NUFFFIN!!! GO FOR IT!!! [/Nigerian voice]

I remember the first time I got one of these scams here at AD. I got a PM from someone named named Hope something. Dunno if it was Hope of dream or whatever.. anyway, this person told me she was looking for a strong man who could rescue her out of the hotel in Nigeria that she was stuck in. She said she was broke and that the hotel folks wouldn't let her leave the hotel unless she could pay her bill. Would I mind giving her about 500 dollars to help her out? She seemed unaware that my name is a female name..

I remember the first time I got one of these scams here at AD. I got a PM from someone named named Hope something. Dunno if it was Hope of dream or whatever.. anyway, this person told me she was looking for a strong man who could rescue her out of the hotel in Nigeria that she was stuck in. She said she was broke and that the hotel folks wouldn't let her leave the hotel unless she could pay her bill. Would I mind giving her about 500 dollars to help her out? She seemed unaware that my name is a female name..

That is too funny!

Go for it! BTW, there are about 4 of these in my mailbox a day, along with medications to harden, lengthen, thicken; Rolex replica watches; several lotteries; job offers that pay $90K salaries for part time work; offers to share a fortune left to the most unfortunate person in Nigeria. So many decisions!

What to do!?!?

I scammed one into paying me $25 for bank transfer fee for $25,000 loan.

Back