NFL 2012-2013 Talk

Don't get me wrong Golden Tate did not catch that ball, and he did commit a pass interference on Sam Shields. M.D Jennings did have possesion of the ball and got the interception. If he would of swatted the ball down like you are taught in peewees instead of padding his stats this wouldn't have happened. Also the 8 sacks the Green Bay O-line allowed in the first half didn't help Rodgers create any offense. The Packers offense has been non-existant and that's what cost them the game because they are way out of the Seahawks league and this game shouldn't have been that close.

Wirelessly posted

The ref should be fined for not responding to BB

Are you serious? :lol: Typical Pats fan :roll:

BB already fined 500K for bein involved in cheatin scandal and lost first rd pick. The guy is ruthless. :D

Accordin to one NFL expert, all coaches know important rules. BB made an excuse why he grabbed the ref's arm...still got a major fine and he deserved it. He wanted to manipulate the ref. :nono:

We won! :dance2:Patriots are BACK:P good game and great win!

I am so happy the Eagles beat the Gnats:lol:

Looking forward to Bears on MNF tonight. Go Bears!!!

Patriots have had Bills' number for many years. Yeah, they're 2-2 and should only get better.

We won! :dance2:Patriots are BACK:P good game and great win!

I am so happy the Eagles beat the Gnats:lol:

Eagles are 7-1 last eight games vs Gnats...couldnt believe it b/c I had no idea.

It was great to see Jets lost big gettin shut-out at home. :D never did like the coach...he isnt all that.

BTW, why was Tommy Brady lookin for his helmet on sideline? :laugh2:

Cardinals are 4-0? Vikings 3-1 and first place with Bears? :shock:

Looking forward to Bears winning today. They know Packers won't lose many more. They need to hold off the Packers.

We beat Denver Broncos:D Go Patriots!

Week 4: SF 34 Jets 0
Week 5: SF 45 Buffalo 3

Combined in two games 79 to 3, can't wait SF 49ers destroy NY Giants this Sunday.

Combined in two games 79 to 3, can't wait SF 49ers destroy NY Giants this Sunday.

Dont compare defendin champs to Jets and Jills. Oh yea, G-Men beat the 9ers in championship game in overtime...still butt-hurt over the loss? :lol:

One mo' thang, Eli is an elite qb. :rockon:

Luck is an amazin qb for a rookie...just wow! (edit: converted two impressive third downs on winnin drive)

Last edited:

I sure hope the 49ers can pull off a win. Both Bay Area baseball teams are failing miserably. Hubby was very happy Cal won!!!

This is absolutely crazy...Bears fan murdered hrs before game in Jacksonville

Bears Fan Stabbed In Jacksonville Bar During Dispute Before Game

Too bad the victim didnt enjoy the game b/c Bears demolished Jags 41-3

From what I understand, this has nothing to do with Bears/Jaguars. Apparently, this Bear fan was talking with other guy's wife. I don't know if they were talking football or if he was flirting with her. Don't know if Perry knew she was married or not. Either way, a sad story.

From what I understand, this has nothing to do with Bears/Jaguars. Apparently, this Bear fan was talking with other guy's wife. I don't know if they were talking football or if he was flirting with her. Don't know if Perry knew she was married or not. Either way, a sad story.

That's so Jacksonville.
PFT:
31. Jaguars: Outscored 98-20 in Jacksonville this season, the Jags probably would like to play in London earlier than next year

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back