Nextalk Lowers Price For Access Deaf-communication Software

gtanner

Reaction score
It has been almost two years since NexTalk launched the ACCESS communication platform. ACCESS was designed specifically for the deaf community. However, Deaf individuals need to communicate with a variety of people, so we also offered a business and education version of the ACCESS software (we will launch the healthcare version next spring). The long term goal is to make ACCESS home available for free. But to do this, we need business subscribers, who pay $899 a year. As more and more business subscribers sign-up, we can reduce the cost to the deaf consumer. The first price reduction will take place today. The price will drop from $6.95 a month to $4.95 a month. This new lower price will apply to all new subscriptions and all existing subscribers.

Thanks to all those who have subscribed to NexTalk ACCESS.

Gary Tanner
CEO
NexTalk, Inc.

Hi Gary,

I am among the uninitiated and would like to know more about your product. Do you have sheets or promotional material?

Muse, you can learn more at our website. www.nextalk.com The ACCESS platform was design specifically for the deaf community. it has 9 different communication options. Video Relay, Text Relay, Video Phone, TTY, Text Call, Chat, Messaging and you can receive incoming faxes. The software will also allow you to do VCO and HCO calls without an operator by using the software and the phone, (we are working on adding the audio channel to the call so that you can do VCO and HCO with just the software, not phone needed). My father-in law is Deaf. he uses this software to communicate with almost everyone. His brothers and sisters have it, his kids have it (the home version), his dentist, doctor, optometrist, tax preparer, auto mechanic and insurance agent all have the business version. This enables dad to speak with whom ever he needs without a relay operator in the middle of the call.

Update.....the price has been reduced further to .95 cents a month. This covers our cost for the local phone number we provide you. It's as close to free as we can get. :)

I have tried to look into this today, I can not seem to see an option for a reduction in my price PCM is this is available?
this post was made back in 2016.

Update.....the price has been reduced further to .95 cents a month. This covers our cost for the local phone number we provide you. It's as close to free as we can get. :)

You really need to update this. Been 2 years and price is not .95 cents but $3.95/month

It has been almost two years since NexTalk launched the ACCESS communication platform. ACCESS was designed specifically for the deaf community. However, Deaf individuals need to communicate with a variety of people, so we also offered a business and education version of the ACCESS software (we will launch the healthcare version next spring). The long term goal is to make ACCESS home available for free. But to do this, we need business subscribers, who pay $899 a year. As more and more business subscribers sign-up, we can reduce the cost to the deaf consumer. The first price reduction will take place today. The price will drop from $6.95 a month to $4.95 a month. This new lower price will apply to all new subscriptions and all existing subscribers.

Thanks to all those who have subscribed to NexTalk ACCESS.

Gary Tanner
CEO
NexTalk, Inc.

Hello,

I am interested to know more about ACCESS and if it helps me communicate, then I would like to become a member . Could you please send me the information.

Thank you

Back