News Update

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been around much, it's been really busy around here. between getting ready to graduate on the 30th, seperating my shoulder, working at a therapuetic riding horsemanship program, and cause i was getting death threats from a pedafile so i had to be really careful. so yeah i'm back until i get really busy with getting ready for jamaica

Glad is all well for u and congrats on your upcoming graduation!!! That must be so exciting! :)

New Pictures the one in the camo shirt is the day after i hurt my shoulder, red shirt is what happens when you let my friend Angel (the girl behind me) go to town on your face, and than me in my gown

Attachments

• untitled-1.jpeg
    untitled-1.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 18
  • untitled.jpeg
    untitled.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 16
  • untitled-3.jpeg
    untitled-3.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 18
You look pretty, Country Gal!

I hope the best for you in your future after graduation! It's nice to see you back here again.

Congrats on graduation. I had crimson (more like red) grad gown and cap in 2003. its better than first high school I went to when they made us all wear black cap and gown in 2000 (I never get diploma only walked with my class cuz I was short on credits in 2000).

You look very nice in your cap and gown. :)

You look great in that gown. The gown looks just like the gowns that many of my relatives and friends in my hometown had to wear during graduation days. :)

New Pictures the one in the camo shirt is the day after i hurt my shoulder, red shirt is what happens when you let my friend Angel (the girl behind me) go to town on your face, and than me in my gown

Congrat! You look so pretty! Smile and Hugs

So on monday i go get an mri done and i'll find out if i have to have surgery on my shoulder since they think the er misdiagnosed me and missed a torn tendon in my rotor cuff

Back