Newbie...

mandi

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

:wave: I am new to alldeaf and am hoping to make friends with deaf people! I own business called Scentsy wickless, matchless and flameless candles! They are awesome and I love selling them! If you want to join my team, please email to me asap! :lol:

Otherwise, I would love to mingle among you and find out more about you....btw, I have been deaf since birth and am doing awesome out there!!! :cool2:

Thanks, everyone! I am looking forward making new friends and hopefully expand my business as well! Anyway, anyone travel around the world? I have been everywhere! It's awesome to meet many different people!!

Hi Mandi,

Due to my father's job I have seen a great deal of the world, but almost fed up changing location every 1-2 years! I am glad to have been in France now for five years in a row :D

Welcome to AD!

JamieLynn

Awwww! JamieLynn! I know how that feels! I traveled all over the places and I am glad to say I have been there and that or this! It is nice to get to know different country's culture, customs, etc. They all are NEVER the same!!!

Yikes!

Yes... and friends are also hard to make... it's a great experience but wouldn't want to do that to my kiddos... *sigh*. I'm not even mentioning new culture, new environment, new schools and different languages... That's quite a lot to take in for a child.

I used to have lots of downs in my childhood. I am also an only child... The only concrete thing I am sure off is that I was always happy when we were back home in France during summer vacations staying with my grandma! That was the BEST!

JL

PS. If you want to chat more, better do it through PM ;)

Phillips, is that you in that pic? If so, if you don't mind me asking... how many tattoo do you have??

Phillips, is that you in that pic? If so, if you don't mind me asking... how many tattoo do you have??

Lol, I asked the very same question earlier today. :P That isn't Phillips, it's a pic of Jesse James (Sandra Bullock's hubby).

Yikes! I didn't know and too many guys have short n' close shaved hair!! Yikes! LOL Alright, I guess I am gonna go and hide myself under the chair! LOL Well, I guess that isn't Phillip!

Thanks for telling me!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

ohhh...Scentsy wickless, matchless and flameless candles---

I LOVE CANDLES... soo awesome!!

By the way- :wave: Mandi

:welcome: to AD!!

Back