Newbie palm springs

chuck2975

Reaction score
So... I haven't been around much lately. I'm usually the guy at the party that will
make sure its a safe place by holding up the wall. With that said - I don't have a lot of friends
or much of a social life.

I'm 53 - hey that is young in Palm Springs! I work out at World Gym. I don't go out much
because I have a hard time in the bars. I've tried to meet Deaf gays, but they are very
cliquish. I'd be happy to have a friend or two.

I don't know a lot of sign. Since I don't know any deaf people, I cant use the sign that I have learned so I lose it.

Im totally deaf on my left side and profound on my right. I get by with an aid. Barely.

Id like to sign up for ASL courses, but everytime I see something listed... I contact and receive
no response.

Thoughts/ idea?
Chuck in Palm Springs

So... I haven't been around much lately. I'm usually the guy at the party that will
make sure its a safe place by holding up the wall. With that said - I don't have a lot of friends
or much of a social life.

I'm 53 - hey that is young in Palm Springs! I work out at World Gym. I don't go out much
because I have a hard time in the bars. I've tried to meet Deaf gays, but they are very
cliquish. I'd be happy to have a friend or two.

I don't know a lot of sign. Since I don't know any deaf people, I cant use the sign that I have learned so I lose it.

Im totally deaf on my left side and profound on my right. I get by with an aid. Barely.

Id like to sign up for ASL courses, but everytime I see something listed... I contact and receive
no response.

Thoughts/ idea?
Chuck in Palm Springs

Welcome to the forums. Great introduction.

Back