Newbie from japan :)

Mila0

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :)
I'm hearing and currently teaching myself ASL by using online resource. I first got to know ASL when I was in the states over 10 yrs ago. I took ASL classes at community college back then but after spending just over 2 years in the country, I moved to UK, so I've never had a chance to actually communicate in ASL before. ASL is such a beautiful language!!! I am hoping to improve my ASL enough to exchange thoughts, ideas and love for the world one day:)
Currently, I'm temporarily back in my motherland, Japan - if there is anyone travelling to Japan (I know it's a long shot!lol), feel free to contact me! ;D
Have a wonderful day! x

PS: I've attempted to use this site many years ago, but I somehow failed to understand how it works lol I hope it's not the case this time :P

Last edited:
That's awesome!:D I've never heard of the even before, but it looks pretty cool.
Have you been to Japan before? Sept is a good time to visit ; ) Right now, it's too hot and humid!! lol

I am going to meet Penguins in September, and Thailand in winter. Japan is definitely on my bucket list in 2018. How about spring 2018 with famous cherry blossom?

I am going to meet Penguins in September, and Thailand in winter. Japan is definitely on my bucket list in 2018. How about spring 2018 with famous cherry blossom?

Spring is good as well =) I live at the foot of Mt.Fuji so I see tourists throughout the year, but probably spring is the busiest tourism season in Japan. I personally prefer autumn leaves tho :)

WE HAVE MANY SAKURA SOMEWHERE IN JAPAN .
I live in Nagoya .
Welcome you to Nagoya Japan !
I am TOSHI

That's awesome!:D I've never heard of the even before, but it looks pretty cool.
Have you been to Japan before? Sept is a good time to visit ; ) Right now, it's too hot and humid!! lol

Attachments

• 2B6A1A5B-1DC7-40D1-B29A-0779A2FFA6FB.jpeg
    2B6A1A5B-1DC7-40D1-B29A-0779A2FFA6FB.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 3
Omg!! welcome! I was in Japan 4 years ago in springtime and I loveeee it there. Can you see my avatar? Yes, it's Japanese cherry blossom! :applause:

Hello and welcome. I have never been to Japan but I have a Japanese sister in law and half Japanese niece and nephew who I never met as they all live in Australia.

Spring is good as well =) I live at the foot of Mt.Fuji so I see tourists throughout the year, but probably spring is the busiest tourism season in Japan. I personally prefer autumn leaves tho :)
When will you go to Mt Fuji in Japan ? there are many foreigner tourists around those lakes near Fuji .

Hi everyone! :)
I'm hearing and currently teaching myself ASL by using online resource. I first got to know ASL when I was in the states over 10 yrs ago. I took ASL classes at community college back then but after spending just over 2 years in the country, I moved to UK, so I've never had a chance to actually communicate in ASL before. ASL is such a beautiful language!!! I am hoping to improve my ASL enough to exchange thoughts, ideas and love for the world one day:)
Currently, I'm temporarily back in my motherland, Japan - if there is anyone travelling to Japan (I know it's a long shot!lol), feel free to contact me! ;D
Have a wonderful day! x

PS: I've attempted to use this site many years ago, but I somehow failed to understand how it works lol I hope it's not the case this time :P
Hello ! I have reading your message .
I love my ASL . Do you want to tell me about Japan ?
My email : binh.michi65@gmail.com
My name is Toshi .I live in Nagoya city .
Nice meet to you.
Thank you .

Back