New Year's Resoultion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilredridinhood

Reaction score
I know I know, it's a tad early but i've made up mine.

there's just one actually...

I PROMISE TO TELL THE TRUTH, NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, SO HELP ME GOD.

so in spirits of staying with it, i'm going to come clean.

AllDeaf used to be an awesome site.

Until everybody got banned or left.

Now it's infested with dumbfucks.

Like Raven for example.

The mods really need to STOP deleting or giving people warnings for bashing or flaming. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. let us say whatever we want. it's not like we can come in the room with a semiautomatic and kill everybody. it's the internet for gods fucking sake. do NOT censor us. for god's fucking sake, do NOT censor us.

and Raven... i want to fucking bash you in the head with a bat until your body lays limp on the cold concrete floor. i hate you, i hate everything you stand for, and you annoy me to no end.

with that, happy holidays everybody. :-D

eh.. that's another reason I don't come here often cuz no one does seem to talk to me so.. ;) but otherwise u are first person to cuss out here :roll: anyways..

new year wishes:

work full-time (if I do then u guys will be happy if I ever disappeared off the earth)

2nd of all save more $$ to move out (doubt it but why not and keep dreaming about it? ;)

3rd for more peace and resoultion between this forum and other forum which I NEVER will understand why there are rivals besides this forum :mad:

that's all folks ;)

lilredridinhood said:

Like Raven for example.

The mods really need to STOP deleting or giving people warnings for bashing or flaming. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. let us say whatever we want. it's not like we can come in the room with a semiautomatic and kill everybody. it's the internet for gods fucking sake. do NOT censor us. for god's fucking sake, do NOT censor us.

and Raven... i want to fucking bash you in the head with a bat until your body lays limp on the cold concrete floor. i hate you, i hate everything you stand for, and you annoy me to no end.

Hmm, I wonder if lilredridinhood categorize me into 'dumbfuck' group :( However I like your post :)

Seriously, I am still sitting on the fence about this community so I couldn't make any resolutions for this community but I do have my own resolutions...

First: To work my ass off to get our democracy and freedom back by joining some kind of organization to support and fight for people's rights and freedom.

Second: Give up my time and my money for 'needy' people by reducing the weekend plans and spend the weekends on 'needy' people.

Third: Take some courses in tracker & survival training to be prepare for you-know-what-I-am-talking-about.

Fourth: Spend some time in gym to developing some more muscles and watch what I am eating...

Fifth: ? (I will add some more if I make some..)

lilredridinhood said:

Like Raven for example.

:thumb: well said!! :bowdown:

Anyway, ahem..

All I want for xmas is getting a good job and moving back to East Coast for good. That's all I want...I have been waited for a right time for years...finally this year of 2005 is giving me a very good chance!

Merry Christmas and New Year Eve, Everyone on AD!! :ily:

as far as RavenSteve is concerned I would like to see
him banned for life. All he types is Racism and ignorance
and I have grown tried of both

*nodding* in agreement with bbnt -- ive noticed the same :roll:

I think Y should be banned also for what she said to me tonight. That is unforgiveable. I am starting to hate AllDeaf now because some people can be so cruel. :(

Cheri said:
I think Y should be banned also for what she said to me tonight. That is unforgiveable. I am starting to hate AllDeaf now because some people can be so cruel. :(

I said that I'm very Sorry that I somehow
made an error hit the transmit it was not
intended for the public !! That's a private thing
that I wouldn't do that in public. Again,
sorry about this. May I ask you to
forgive me, do you ?

Y said:
I said that I'm very Sorry that I somehow
made an error hit the transmit it was not
intended for the public !! That's a private thing
that I wouldn't do that in public. Again,
sorry about this. May I ask you to
forgive me, do you ?

If you really mean it from your heart that you are very sorry then Yes, I forgive you.

It seems that 90% of the people on this message board adhere to Judeo-Christian beliefs and ethics. Yet on the day prior to the celebration of the single most important event in mainstream Christianity, we are engaging petty bickering and attacks against each other. Can’t we at least temporarily ask that others forgive our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us? Isn’t this what Christmas is all about?

It looks like Cheri has already taken the initiative—anybody else?

I will Right after ravensteve is given a lifetime ban

*pats bbnt on the head* That’s the spirit, buddy… :lol:

This is EXACTLY why we shouldn't have a venting forum. We've already got flame wars and heated issues being made here.

Mod Note:

Flame wars and degrading comments. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back