illustrator

Reaction score
I like new design of sonic alarm clock.

What do you think?

SONIC BOOM ALARM CLOCK (SB200ss)
sb200ss.jpg

SONIC BOOM ALARM CLOCK (SB300ss)
sb300ss.jpg

is nice looking but i prefer mine (older model) might not be as pretty but sure gets the job done! :D

also my fav feature is i can turn the lights on with the small yellow button on the alarm clock ;)

Can't they get one that can do an actual sonic boom?

Wait, we'll all be blown to pieces if that ever happen!

i have the old model of Sonic Boom alarm clock -- it works VERY nicely and i love it! :thumb: like what Ice said -- the buttons are clear on the older model with the yellow button for the light

if i ever need a new alarm clock -- id most likely stay with the sonic boom alarm clock brand :mrgreen:

U know i have had 4 alarm clocks one was a VERY long rod type of alarm it died within 6 months, then my 2nd alarm was the alertmaster200 that died too now i have this alarm clock like fly free and ice has and i like this ALOT, this morning i was SOO tired not relizing the alarm was still set for the mornings and my dad went to turn it off but it came back on in 10 mins time and im like oops so i shut it off LOL but this works very nicely for me and i won't have to miss my appts. or anything of sorts makes my sleeping worthwhile and knowing i ll never change the brand glad i got this alarm! YAY!

Originally posted by Banjo
Can't they get one that can do an actual sonic boom?

Wait, we'll all be blown to pieces if that ever happen!

lol, that would be extreme danger! :lol:

It looks so clean, futurisitc and BIG. But....where's the snooze button? I'd like a big snooze bar where I can slap it without missing it or having to fumble with it. The time screen is so big that it'll actually lit up the room while sleeping which gives ppl hard time to sleep. I have that size similar to that but smaller but I always flip it over to block the light.

Looks very nice.. Off the point, do you know where to get alarm clock that has light built in and running on battery. I need one for hunting. I am sick of wake up every hour to assure that I am not late. My pager is suck for vibrate alarm. Any suggestion?

wizard said:
Looks very nice.. Off the point, do you know where to get alarm clock that has light built in and running on battery. I need one for hunting. I am sick of wake up every hour to assure that I am not late. My pager is suck for vibrate alarm. Any suggestion?

Ta-DA! I've found something that'll work for you. The website http://www.hearmore.com/Scripts/prodlist.asp?idCategory=62 shows you varieties of vibrating watches that you can wear. It's better than carrying a portable alarm clock. Look around on that website as you please. I know... pager doesn't work well for waking me up either.

Back