New Show-90210

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Are you planning to watch this Tuesday, September 2nd? I already set it up on my DVR...I just wanted to see if I like it or not. I do miss BH 90210

New 90210

I used to watch BH 90210... all the way almost.. ahh how I miss BH 90210 and the new show 90210 should be interesting to watch..there's a Canadian on the show as well.. woo...

I started watching the reruns of 90210 as I used to be a huge fan of it..I just realized how cheesy it is or maybe the morals of the show arent appropriate for the 21st century or maybe I am older and my views/tastes have changed. :dunno:

I will watch it to see if it is just as cheesy as the first one.

One thing I loved about 90210 was the fashion and styles. Very trendy.

Oh yea...I used to watch BH 90210 and sometimes I watch rerun if there is nothing is on TV. Old times!

I started watching the reruns of 90210 as I used to be a huge fan of it..I just realized how cheesy it is or maybe the morals of the show arent appropriate for the 21st century or maybe I am older and my views/tastes have changed. :dunno:

I will watch it to see if it is just as cheesy as the first one.

One thing I loved about 90210 was the fashion and styles. Very trendy.

:wave: Just reminder everyone! It'll be on at 8 to 10 tonight! :dance2: I hope it'll be good..if I don't like it then I won't watch it again. :)

Yeah, I saw that preview of new 90210 both return as Jennie Garth and Shannen Darther (Ohh my bad I can't spelling her last name, of course she's a bad girl back then), I will watch that soon tonight. I used to watch that when I was young from HS. (Because of Jason Priestly, he was cute but now I'm like Nah! I dumped him J/K).

Anyone remembered that show "Melrose Place"? (Ohhhhhh).

I know for sure that things won't be same since Aaron Spelling passed away, and Tori Spelling, Ian Ziering, Brian Austin Green, and Jason Priestley won't be on that show.

Tori Spelling was to be on the 90210 spin off show but will have to wait till after she deals with her pregency and then she will be on there shortly afterwards... Jennie and Shannen did appear for sure..

I noticed something interesting in 90210... there a few characters that seemed to have the names from the old BH 90210 show..the last names, Silver, Zuckerman among others were mentioned somehow...that could be a clue to maybe the older Silver and Zuckerman characters to show up later on when it is a good time...it would be great to see the old 90210 gang there for a brief time hmm?

Back