New, Meneire's Disease

V

Reaction score
Hi, from MI and looking for other's who have this disease and it has progressed to severe. Waiting on bi-lateral hearing aides as the LE has enough to share with the right. Anyone else out there?

I've gone though it. Check your diet and make sure you are eating healthy food. Exercise and staying fit can also have a positive effect. Check with your doctor and see if you have an ear infection, it could be viral.

I've gone though it. Check your diet and make sure you are eating healthy food. Exercise and staying fit can also have a positive effect. Check with your doctor and see if you have an ear infection, it could be viral.

Especially organic foods. Some believe those are a scam but I know I felt much better when I went organic. I could ales hear better.

I have Meniere's Disease...thankfully my episodes are 90% mild and sporadic, yet they do seem to come on at the most inopportune times...they were worse when I was in middle school and high school, as I've gotten older they have gotten milder and more sporadic. I wasn't diagnosed and had never heard of it until 2010...so when I was having the attacks in middle and high school I had no clue that is was a condition, I just thought it was something I had to live with and my family didn't like to believe me when I told them things were wrong or not right.

:welcome:

I have it and I take Serc for it. Doesn't do much. I'm just about to see a physio to help with balance exercises :)

I posted here in 2013, but recently my Meneire's has been worse ( more ringing, more dizziness, more frequently) and just realized that I have some hearing loss in my left ear... I got an audiology appointment scheduled in March for s proper hearing test.

Back