New here!

Radcliff

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals Im new here, and new to hearing loss. A year ago, I got a rare form of TB in my ear. I lost my hearing. When I was sick, all my friends stopped talking to me, I guess my hearing loss confused them. I joined so that maybe I can get used to the idea being of HOH. Maybe even make some new friends?

Welcome! Just for more information, what is your range? It'll help us to understand you better. I'd always say being hoh disconnects you from people, it takes time for you to get used and eventually you'll be more comfortable. Fret not! Things will get better!

I lost all my hearing in my left ear and they say 20% in my right ear has been lost because of the IV antibiotics

Did you explain to your friends about what happened and the problems you face?

I explained, but they did not understand. I do not blame them I am always in the hosptial or working to pay for my hospital bills. I dont have time to hang out with my friends anymore

I explained, but they did not understand. I do not blame them I am always in the hosptial or working to pay for my hospital bills. I dont have time to hang out with my friends anymore

That really sucks :\ you will eventually find friends who understand you! :hug:

Back